Sweetest insecurities...

One of the most peculiar aspects of love has to do with insecurities. A heart that loves should feel secure. Strong. Invincible. Filled with belief that not only all things are possible, but that also life is filled with best of everything. That is true with love that has found its safe haven and has been found to be reciprocated. Yet. A love that has come to the surface but has not been confirmed by both hearts is filles with insecurities. Both small and big. Both hidden and visible to the eye. And acting upon those insecurities often leads to most comical of situations...

What could be said about Can Divit? He was strong and bold. Famous yet untouched by his fame. Confident in his talent and the ways of his character. Secure in his judgement to the point of no fault. And all of that fell crushing beneath his feet the moment Sanem Aydin drained all confidence out of him.

Can never worried about being insecure. Being jealous. Jealousy was not in his vocabulary. If a woman had to choose between him and another, that meant she was never hers, so he moved on. No loss, no pain. He simply moved on. Relationships formed no attachment in his heart. They did not need to. That way he could gain interest and loose it, and his heart would not even have skipped a beat. But with Sanem? His heart beat so fast he lost track of its beat altogether. She was one amazing woman, and the facr that she never ask for his advances or request his interest made him fall for her that much harder. Who knows where it could have lead if Polen had not arrived. Sanem all but spelles out her feeings for him the night he almost left. She came by his house but feared Polen's presence, so she left without revealing a word. Then again, she revealed to him that even if she told him the real reason why she had come to see him that night, he would not have been able to listen to her. Because of Polen. Because of her insecurities.

Can got a first taste of jealousy when Sanem danced with Fabri. He all but ripped her out of his hands. But he did not feel insecure. He only felt furious in his jealousy. But insecurities? That concept was as new to him as his love for Sanem that was filling his heart. And then he felt it. Standing next to Levent. Aunt Remide's son was as sleazy as they came. A woman either fit his image of someone whom he could benefit from, or she did not matter at all. And of all women, he took interest in Sanem. Can's Sanem. HIS Sanem. If he could throw him, he certainly would have. But Levant was family, and soon to be prospective client. So he had to find the strength to tolerate him. And then he realized Sanem looked his way. Not his way, but his way - Levent's. He swore he did not know who to throw first. Levent out or Sanem over his shoulder.

She brought them coffee and his cofusion reached a new high. Why on earth had she brought him coffee? Why coffee to both of them? She replied that he requested that Ceycey would bring him tea going forward. So she broughf coffee. But she wasn't paiyng attention to his words at all. She was hung up on Levent. Worse yet, she acted beyond childish, and made no sense at all. She then flew right back in to Can's office with materials for the "Galina" project. What surprised Can about the whole impromptu meeting, was the fact that not only Deren saved the campaign from falling into Aylin's paws, but also that Deren ended up working alongside Sanem, and they worked together well.

When Levent was leaving, it all became clear why she all drooled at the sight of Levent. He asked if they had met before, and mentioned the gala anniversary party at the opera. And Can felt as insecure and jealous as he possibly could. Levent was no albatross. He never could be.

Trying to convince Sanem that Levent was no albatross only brought them closer. She drove him crazy. Even more do than he already was. They spoke of albatross. And had not realized how close they got to each other. A breath away. A whisper away. A gentlest touch of a nose away. All he saw was Sanem's sweetest lips closest to him as they were since that first time he kissed her. He all but surrendered his lips to hers. But Polen walked in. And all but thrust Sanem's insecurities back into her. And his into him. And those sweetest of insecurities Sanem hid within only made him pull toward her more...