(RQ. 19) [4] Lando Norris

Requested by Lu_story I hope you like it!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate it! This is just a little disclaimer, I've never been to a race myself so I'm sorry if there's something incorrect! (Feel free to correct me) And for the sake of this One Shot, let's pretend Charles doesn't have his wonderful girlfriend haha.

"Are you jealous?"

It was race weekend. Lando, your boyfriend, had sent you a message saying he arrived at the track safely. He always did that when you weren't by his side, so you knew he was alright when he was travelling.

Lan/Muppetboy:

'I just checked in, we're driving to the track now. x'

You:

'Glad to hear that! I love you ♡'

Lan/Muppetboy:

'I love you too, baby!'

What he didn't know was that you were on the way to the track too. Normally you come along with him, as you study online which made it possible. But last week, it has been your Dad's birthday, so you couldn't come along.

This week though, you told Lando you would stay with your Dad for a little longer but secretly booked a flight to Belgium. Thanks to Jon, you already had a room at the hotel they were staying at.

Jon had also given you a 'plan' so that you knew where they were at which time. He really did the best he could to help make it the best surprise possible.

You loved him for that, ever since you and Lando started dating he has always been supportive of you and Lando as a couple and you two got along well from the start.

He never really told you, but Jon thought that you brought out the best side of Lando. He was happier, more relaxed and calmer when you were around. And that also made working with him much easier.

You just arrived at the track. It was a sunny day, so you had your jacket tied around your waist. FP1 didn't start until in a few hours, so you had enough time left.

The plan you had was pretty easy. Buy McLaren merch, get to the garages and from then on you just had to wait until Lando came close enough so that you could surprise him.

You made your way to the nearest merch stand and picked out some McLaren things. You decided on a shirt with 'Lando Norris' on it and a Cap. Kind of like in all the 'undercover films', you could 'hide' under your Cap. The only thing missing was the sunglasses, you thought chuckling to yourself.

"That's €43,95, please." The woman said. You paid, and she handed you the bag with your merch. "Thank you." you smiled. With the merch secured in your hands, you looked for the nearest restroom, so you could quickly change into your new shirt.