(RQ. 13, 15) [47] Mick Schumacher

Requested by JoycePereira2006 I hope you like it! x 

"I'm not going anywhere." "I'm pregnant." 

You looked down at the pregnancy test on the bathroom sink. Positive.

You quickly looked for the toilet behind you to sit on it. You put your hands on your forehead to rest on them, a tear running down your cheek.

Deep down you were happy and overjoyed, but you also knew that Mick had to know. How could this have happened?

Suddenly you were overcome with panic. Mick and you had never talked about family planning, not even in the slightest. And you were terrified that he would leave you. He probably had enough on his plate with his job, he couldn't use a pregnant girlfriend, let alone a baby. Your hands were shaking, and you didn't know what to do. You just left the pregnancy test in the bathroom and went to your hotel bed, your view slightly blocked by rising tears.

"Hey-" Mick came into the hotel room, and tossed his bag on the chair next to the door. He sounded quite happy until he saw your eyes, wet from crying.
"What's wrong?" he asked with a serious look and quickly walked towards you. He sat on the bed beside you and pulled you closer to him. You had tried to wipe away the tears when you heard him at the door, but he had been too quick. As Mick pulled you into his arms you could smell his familiar scent.

Normally his smell and his strong arms wrapped tightly around you would calm you. But right now it only made you feel worse.

Mick pushed you a little away from him, so he could look at you. You had your tears more or less under control, but you didn't know how long that would last.

"Baby what's wrong?" he asked you with concern. Mick didn't know what was wrong because when he left everything was fine.

You wanted to say something, tell him. But you couldn't. Mick gently touched your cheek as he said, "You can tell me anything. You know that.".

After taking one deep breath, you looked up at him, your heart beating much faster than usual. You had to tell him, of course, he had a right to know. Nevertheless, you were terrified.

"I'm pregnant." You couldn't look at him, you were too afraid of his reaction.

"What did you say?" he asked quietly, surprised. Mick took your chin between his fingers so that you had to look up at him. An unbelieving smile spread across his lips, and it grew bigger by the second as he realized what you just said.

"I'm pregnant." you repeated quietly. Mick exhaled in disbelief and shook his head. He smiled, taking your face between his hands and kissed your lips softly.

Surprised by his reaction, you kissed him back carefully. It was not a long kiss, but it was more meaningful than any kiss you had ever shared. It gave you a certain amount of security. He was not angry, did not want to leave you. Mick was beyond happy.

"I love you. I love you so much." Mick said as he pulled away from you, still holding your face with his hands. You smiled weakly, in relief. "I love you too."

As you said those four words a silent tear rolled down your cheek. Mick drew his eyebrows together and quickly wiped it away. "Why have you been crying Baby?" he asked now, a little worried again.

His blue eyes were still shining with joy, but you could see his concern shining through. "I thought you didn't want something so permanent. A baby." When you finally told him your biggest fear, you couldn't hold back the tears. Your lips trembled as tears welled up in your eyes.

"I thought you would leave me."

They were tears of fear, which was now completely unnecessary but which you had been holding in until now, and they were tears of relief. You were so infinitely relieved and happy.

Mick looked at you in disbelief. A pained expression on his face as he imagined how you must have felt. "Y/N." he said your name. You looked at him with teary eyes. "I'm not going anywhere."

Mick pulled you onto his lap and stroked your hair gently. You sobbed again. How could you have ever thought he would want nothing to do with you? You snuggled into his arms and pressed yourself as close to him as you could. He held you close and made you feel like nothing could break this togetherness.

Mick laughed softly when he heard your sobs. "Babe." he said still laughing lightly. "It's alright. I'm here."
"Forever." he added a little more serious.

Those words didn't make it much easier to stop crying. Your emotions were just all over the place.
You took a deep breath and tried to stop the tears. With wet eyes you looked into his smiling face. When he laughed, you hit him on the chest. "It's the hormones. Be quiet."

Mick raised his hands in defence, but quickly wrapped his arms around your body again and nestled his head in your hair. He breathed in your scent and smiled. Mick lifted his head to your cheek, and you looked at him out of the corner of your eye.
"I-"
"love-"
"you-"
He said as he pressed kisses to your cheek again and again.
"So much."

A smile crept on your lips, and you turned your body to face Mick. You looked into his eyes, the most beautiful eyes you had ever seen in your life. Hopefully your baby would have his eyes. Your hand caressed his cheek and Mick smiled at you. You bent over to kiss him, this time properly.

At the next race, you had already had your first ultrasound, Mick showed the picture to everyone. He was so incredibly proud to be called "Daddy" soon. As you came into his garage, you saw Mick talking to Callum.

When you came closer, you could see the ultrasound image in Mick's hands and the two boys bending over it as if they were analysing it in detail. "Hey." you said with a smile. Mick looked up at you and pulled you towards him by your waist. "Hey, Babe." You stroked his hair and looked at Callum. "Hey, Callum. Didn't you two look at it just a while ago?" you asked them both with a giggle. But they both just shrugged their shoulders as if to say, "You can't do that often enough.".

"