(RQ) [18] Lance Stroll

Requested by lemurqueen . I hope you like it! xx

Y/N/N = your nickname

"Mom, stop showing her my baby pictures!"

It was Christmas time and the first snow was falling from the greyish clouds. The air was crispy and you could see your breath in the cold air. You and Lance were currently visiting his parents for Christmas eve. He's been away with his Dad for the day, so you were sitting on the couch with Claire-Anne, his Mom. Chloe, Lance's sister, was coming later on in the day.

You both had a blanket on your lap and a mug with hot tea in your hands. You loved days like this. It was like one of those Christmas movies you loved so much. It was snowing, you were in the warmth and sitting there on the couch with Claire-Anne just felt like being home.

You two were talking about everything, the men were out for some time now but neither of you was bothered by that. Lance's mother loved you and always says how you were like a second daughter to her. She liked you from the beginning and couldn't make it easier for you, becoming a part of the family. Just as you wanted to tell Claire-Anne something that happened on your way to their house, a sound coming from the front door interrupted you.

"I'm home! Hey, Y/N you're here!" Chloe came into the living room. She was carrying a huge box in her hands, which she quickly placed on the dinner table to greet you. "Heyy!" you said hugging her. She hugged you back with a smile all over her face. "I missed you! How are you?" Chloe asked as you parted. "I'm good, thanks. I missed you too!" you said, smiling.

"Oh by the way, before I forget it!" she said, the excitement in her voice couldn't be ignored. "As I was looking for the Christmas decor, I found this." she said, holding up a photo album. It was grey with a photo in the centre, a photo of a baby. "Is that Lance?" you asked. "The one and only." Chloe said with laughter. "Come sit down girls. Let's look at some pictures, shall we?" Claire-Anne asked. "Yes, I'm eager to see more of baby Lance." you said, smiling, before turning back to Chloe.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" you asked her. She nodded her head 'yes' and you quickly went to the kitchen. Neither Chloe nor Claire-Anne said something because they knew you would insist on making the tea on your own. You knew where everything was, so you pulled out another mug to fill it with hot water and a teabag. As you reentered the living room Lance's Mom patted on the free spot next to her. You grabbed your blanket after handing Chloe her tea and made your way to the couch. "Thanks, Y/N/N." she said.

"Do you know which year this is from?" Claire-Anne asked as she opened the book. "I'm not sure, it seems as if he was around one or two. So it's either from 1999 or 2000 I suppose." Chloe said and shrugged her shoulders. You continued looking through the photo album and Claire-Anne was telling you stories to each picture.

"How can a baby be so cute?" you asked with a light smile. "You are biased, he's your boyfriend Y/N/N." Chloe said with a raised finger while nipping on her tea. "Oh c'mon, he is cute even now, but as a baby?" you said with a dreamy smile, kidding with Chloe. "Please, go and make your own then." she said and you almost choked on your tea. You coughed and felt your cheeks getting warm. "Chloe!" you said embarrassed. Lance's Mom just quietly giggled and continued to show you the pictures.

"We are back!" you heard your boyfriend shouting from the door. "Hello!" you shouted back. Lance and his Dad came into the living room, both still wearing their golf gear. "How's it been?" you asked him as he hugged your shoulders from behind and kissed you on the cheek. "Fun. But cold." he muttered into your neck. You slightly turned around to give him a proper kiss, his lips still a bit cold from being outside. "What have you been doing?" he asked the three of you after he and Lawrence greeted you. Lawrence was sitting in an armchair and Lance just plopped down next to you on the couch. "Chloe found this." his Mother showed them the photo album. "We've been looking through it for the past hour." Chloe said with a smirk.

"Mom, stop showing her my baby pictures!" he said embarrassed. "How much have you seen?" he asked, turning his attention to you.
"She has seen enough to want a baby Lance herself" Chloe whispered in your direction. It wasn't loud enough for his parents to hear but by the slight smirk on Lance's face, you could tell he did. "Now shut up Chloe." you whispered back. She just laughed and took another sip of her tea.

As his Mom wanted to continue looking through the album Lance shook his head. "Alright, I think we had enough of that." he said and took the album from his Mother's hands.

It was later in the evening, when you came out of the bathroom, ready to go to sleep. Lance was already laying on the bed, watching you enter the room. "Come here baby." he said and opened his arms for you. You hopped on the bed and cuddled up to him.

"You are as cute as you were when you were a baby." you teased Lance, looking up at him as your head was resting on his chest. He propped himself up on his elbow to look at you. "You enjoyed watching me suffer, didn't you?" he joked. "Suffer?" you said laughing.

Lance shook his head with a light smile. "What?" you asked him. "I love you." he simply said, still smiling at you. Your lips curled up and you looked at him in love. "I love you too." Lance bent down to kiss you and you could feel him still smiling through the kiss.