(RQ. Pt 1) [3] Daniel Ricciardo

Requested by Niamhwakefield I hope you like it x

"Oh this is a banger!" Daniel yelled through the car as one of his favorite songs came on the radio

"Oh this is a banger!" Daniel yelled through the car as one of his favorite songs came on the radio. He turned the music up louder, and 'Fast' by Juice WRLD echoed through the car. You sat in the back seat with Michael, and could only giggle. It made you happy to see him like this. How he found joy in the simplest things.

You arrived at the track, and everyone got out of the car. Daniel got out faster than you, and helped you get out of the car better.

You had actually managed to hide your pregnancy from the public, but today was going to be the day. Today everyone would know about the newest member of the Ricciardo family.

Grinning, you took his hand and got out. Daniel took his small suitcase out of the trunk and put on his backpack. Michael also swung his over both shoulders, and took your bag. You tried to take it from him, but he refused to give it to you. "Nope, not happening."

"Mikey, just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't lift a handbag."

"Yeah. I don't care." he said, and continued walking to Daniel, who was waiting at the front of the car.

Shaking your head, you ran after him and jogged the last bit to Daniel. Naturally, you intertwined your hand with his as soon as you reached him. You put your head back slightly, and looked at him, "Michael won't let me carry my bag." you whined playfully. Daniel grinned at his friend, who grinned back. "You're not supposed to carry anything heavy."

You looked at him doubtfully, "Do you think I have bricks in my bag?"

Daniel could immediately hear the irony and he chuckled.

It wasn't long before you reached the entrance, and with it the photographers. There had already been some in the parking lot, but they had only taken pictures from a distance.

When you saw Mark Sutton, you waved at him. He was one of your favorite photographers along with Kym Illman. The two of them had always been very nice and respectful of your privacy. He waved back at you from behind his camera and snapped a photo. You were still holding Daniel's hand and walked through the entrance. As you approached the photographers, some spotted your baby bump. It was clearly visible. You had on a pair of jeans and a slightly tighter top, Daniel's hoodie hung tied around your hips.

"Congratulations!" Mark shouted from behind his camera, and Daniel and you looked at him at the same time. A big laugh spread on Daniel's face. "Thanks mate!"

"Thank you!"

"Mark that as the first congratulation." Daniel grinned. You looked up at him and his grin went over to you.

Michael walked ahead of you and you made your way to the McLaren motorhome. Andy happened to be standing at the entrance talking to a journalist. They were saying goodbye as you walked up the small ramp.