(RQ) [4] Lando Norris

Requested by ZahraaBilal I hope you like it x

Y/D/N = Your daughters name

It's no typo if I wrote "habby" instead of "happy" or "wove" instead of "love". I tried to write like a toddler would talk... I don't know if that was the best idea, but I thought I'd tell you in advance haha

 I don't know if that was the best idea, but I thought I'd tell you in advance haha

*Flashback*

Lando was doing a track walk in Monaco. You were on the boat of your family, waiting for Daniel as he was currently doing his track walk too. The boat was right next to the track, and you had an amazing view. 

"Good luck, Lando!" you shouted from where you were standing on the boat. You had seen him walking by, and to be all honest, you've always thought he was quite attractive, so you just did it. He looked around. Lando smiled when he saw you and waved, "Cheers!" he shouted back.

The track walk was done and Lando was back in the McLaren hospitality. He really wanted to know who this beautiful girl on the boat was, and so he asked Jon and the others if they knew who is owning a boat at the marina this weekend. He wanted to act as inconspicuous as possible and just added that they were really impressive. 

Daniel just came back from his own track walk, with a quick stop to get you, and heard Lando's question. "One of them is mine." Daniel said laughing as he entered the hospitality again with you by his side. "It's ours." you corrected him.

You looked up at Daniel and shook your head with a faked scandalized look, but when he looked down at you, both of you broke out in laughter. Lando's heart skipped a beat as he saw you with Daniel. You were the girl he couldn't get out of his head ever since he saw you on the boat. He didn't know what to feel, you were probably Daniel's girlfriend or even fiancé, it was stupid of him to think he could have had a chance with you. 

You looked at Lando and smiled. "Y/N Ricciardo. Nice to meet you.". 

"Nice to meet you." Lando smiled and tried to hide his disappointment. "I've never seen you around Daniel, is this your first race?" he asked to cover up his feelings. "Oh no, actually I always used to accompany him when he was at Red Bull. At some point he probably got tired of having me on his back every week." you laughed, and after you said that, Lando's confusion was plain to see. 

Daniel just laughed at your sentence, "I don't bring Mom to every race either." he tried to defend himself. "Well, Mom would probably get a heart attack when you drive as close to the barrier as you do here." you laughed back.
And then it clicked in Lando's brain.
You weren't Daniels girlfriend or fiancé. You were his sister. 

*Flashback ends* 

You sat on a couch in the McLaren hospitality and played with your daughter on your lap. Qualifying just ended, and you waited for Lando to come back. It was a good one for him but not really for Daniel. He had already arrived at the hospitality but wanted to have some time alone, before he would go on an "adventure" with Y/D/N.

"Daddy!" Y/D/N shouted as Lando came back to the hospitality. You let go of her tiny arms, and she ran towards Lando. "Hey, little muppet." he smiled and lifted her up to take her in his arms. She was more than happy and chuckled when he carried her in his arms while he walked back to you. "Hey." Lando grinned and slightly bent down to kiss you on the lips. For a short second you closed your eyes and enjoyed his closeness. 

"You were amazing, Lan." you smiled at him and your eyes lit up with pride. A huge grin spread across Lando's face as you said that. "We took quite a few risks, but it all paid off." he grinned and looked at your daughter. She was playing with his hair, and tousled it even more than it already was. 

"We watched you." she said, as best she could. She already talked pretty well, but some things only the two of you, as her parents, could understand. Lando smiled at her, that smile would not disappear from his face again so quickly today.
"Oh, you did?" Lando stroke her hair and she nodded proudly. "You and Uncle Daniel, but he wasn't habby when he came back." she babbled. Lando listened to her with slightly raised eyebrows and nodded at what she was telling him. 

He briefly shifted her weight on his arm and propped her on his hip.
"Yeah, Uncle Daniel hasn't been in the best mood." you repeated her sentence and made a grimace that underlined it.
"Is he back yet?" Lando asked you and you nodded. "Yes, he's in his drivers room with Michael." 

"But we are looking at cars when he's back." Y/D/N added excitedly. She grinned from one cheek to the other and Lando chuckled. "That's great, my love." he said and just at this moment the door to Daniels drivers room opened. 

He was already dressed in his normal McLaren team gear. Y/D/N had a McLaren T-shirt on too. She got it from Zak on Friday and didn't want to take it off since. 

She squirmed in Lando's arms, and he let her down. As fast as she could, she ran to Daniel, but halfway there she turned back to Lando and you. "I wove you." she said quickly and gave you both a kiss. You giggled and Lando answered her for both of you "We love you too.". Then she turned around and made her way towards Daniel. 

"Is this my little niece?" he called out to her and laughed. "Yess." she giggled, and he opened his arms. She did the same and ran into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around her and gently twirled her around in the air. She giggled wildly and Daniel's eyes lit up with joy again. She could always brighten his day, no matter what she did.

"Are you ready?" he asked her as they stood straight again. She shook her head energetically. "Then let's go." Daniel grinned at her. "But first we have to say goodbye to mommy and daddy.".

He came over to you, Y/D/N in his arms. "Hey, Lando. Great lap, I must admit." Daniel grinned. "Thanks, mate." Lando returned. You had only spoken to him a few minutes ago, which was why he didn't greet you again.
"We're going now. I think we'll be back in about an hour." Daniel agreed with you as Y/D/N was already looking around impatiently. "All right." you giggled and Daniel and Y/D/N waved goodbye. 
"Have fun you two." Lando shouted and Y/D/N replied with some gibberish that made you both giggle.

You watched the two walk out of the hospitality already animatedly chatting as Lando wrapped his arms around your shoulders from behind. "I sometimes get the feeling Daniel is a saint to her." you laughed as they turned the corner. 

"True." Lando agreed with a grin. 

When they were out of sight, he turned you in his arms and put his hands on your hips to pull you closer. "So, now that the two are gone..." he started and grinned.