(RQ) [3] Logan Sargeant

Requested by rilo4223 I hope you like it x

" Are you hurt?"

The second Formula 3 race of the weekend started, and you excitedly looked at the screen in front of you. You were sitting on the couch in Logan's motorhome watching the start of the race. "C'mon." you whispered and had your fingers crossed.

But it just wasn't Logan's race, after only a few laps he was thrown out of the race by no fault of his own. You followed the scene on television and put your hands behind your head. Why did it have to happen to Logan of all people?

Aleksandr hit Logan and sent him straight into the barrier after he had a damaged tyre from an earlier contact. You watched Logan get out of his car more or less pissed off, walking to one of the marshals.

When he returned to his motorhome after the race, his mood had not really improved. You looked up from your laptop as he closed the door behind him. "Hey." you greeted him cautiously. You wouldn't feel like talking at all if you were  in his situation, so you wanted to be sure about his mood first.

Logan would have just nodded if he didn't want to talk, but he smiled, slightly exhausted and a little dejected, and returned a soft "Hey.". He approached the bed you'd made yourself comfortable on and slumped down on it. He exhaled heavily and ran his hands through his hair. "What are you doing?" he asked you to distract himself. 

"Nothing important, I'm working a bit. How are you feeling? Are you hurt?" you asked him in return, resting your head on his shoulder from behind. 

You wrapped your arms around his torso and he put his hands on them. "No, nothing hurts." he assured you and turned his head towards you, lightly smiling. The smile disappeared again quite quickly though.
"And arg, I don't know what I feel... I'm pissed, but he couldn't do anything, so...".

You snuggled closer to him, and he put his head back a little. For a short moment, he closed his eyes and just enjoyed your presence and the silence that reigned in the motorhome.
"Tomorrow will be a new day." you whispered encouragingly, "Don't worry.".

Logan turned his head towards you, so he could look at you, and you grinned at him. You leaned forward a little and gently captured his lips.