(RQ. 59) [3] Daniel Ricciardo

Requested by -fridaystark I hope you like it x

I'm a sucker for happy endings sorry, I can't help myself...

Also, this is going to be a long one!

„I wanna kiss you like the first time, hold like it's not goodbye, before you fall for someone new"

A lot has happened in the past few days. Your feelings were all over the place and for the first time in your life, a race weekend wasn't fun, at all.
You and Daniel had this „thing". You weren't an official couple yet, but there was not much left until you would've been.
Would have, you heard that right.

Your father was one of the closest friends of Lawrence Stroll, and your Dad and you attended every race. No matter where it took place. The two of you never far away from the Stroll's. You were working for your families company, which was part of the business in F1.

When he had seen a newspaper article of you and Daniel, your Dad forbid you to be in a relationship with him. The headline of the article said:

„Billionaire daughter and Daniel Ricciardo dating!!!"

He just needed to say a simple sentence, which for you sounded more like a threat, and you ended things with Daniel. Not right away, but sooner or later your Dad would've found out.
A disruptive factor for him was the age gap you and Daniel had.

Ten years seemed to be a no-go for him. It is worth mentioning that your mother was also a lot younger than your father. And not just ten years. But, of course, that was "an entirely different matter", and "not important to this topic".

And with that, here we are. You just walked past the exit of the McLaren garage, thinking about Daniel. It wasn't right what you had done. Not at all.

"Y/N?"

His voice rang in your ears, and confused you turned your head to the side. There he stood, in his team shirt, for which it was actually way too cold by this time. But Daniel had so much body heat of his own that it was enough for him. He was never really cold, but you were, and he had always given you some of his warmth.

You exhaled heavily. Your gaze went up and down as you looked at him.

Your mouth was slightly open and your eyebrows drawn together.

That you would react so intensely to him, you wouldn't have thought. But it didn't surprise you at all.

You turned your head back again, and it looked as if you wanted to continue walking, which you couldn't have done. You couldn't move away from him again.

"Don't you tell me that it's too late now."
Daniel loudly called after you.

Breathing has become a challenge by now, because with every breath you took, you had to fight back the tears.