(RQ. 22, S9; Part 2) [55] Carlos Sainz

Requested by Jett_Joan

It was too long for one One Shot, so here you go... Part 2

P.O.V.: You're Fernando Alonso's daughter

: You're Fernando Alonso's daughter

 "My family thinks we're dating."            /holding hands/

It was race weekend again, but this time it wasn't you in a car, but Carlos and your Dad. It was the first Formula One race in Italy this year, and it was fantastic. Carlos had actually made it to the podium, and you were sure he would be able to do it more than once this season.

The tifosi were gathered everywhere they could and cheered for Carlos and Charles. It made you incredibly proud, especially today, to be Carlos' girlfriend. Even if no one knew it but the two of you. Seeing the fans' eyes light up when either of them signed an autograph or took a photo was something special.

"Hermosa!" Carlos called out to you as he and Charles walked towards you. He was still totally flooded with happiness and ran the remaining metres to you. Carlos took you by your waist and lifted you up. Your arms naturally wrapped around his neck to hold on to him.
"Hey, you did absolutely amazing!" you laughed as you looked into his dark brown eyes.

Until you both froze. Everyone around you had just seen that. Charles and Charlotte, the Ferrari staff, but most importantly, your family.

Carlos hadn't kissed you, but it looked very revealing the way he had held you in his arms. You quickly let go of each other, and you pulled down your T-shirt a little, which had slightly ridden up during Carlos' stormy embrace. Charlotte had to suppress a grin and Charles didn't look the least bit surprised.

Thank God your father wasn't here.

But as if you had predicted it, you heard him from behind you. Fernando smiled and greeted everyone, "Hello, everyone.". "Hey, Dad." you acted as if nothing had just happened between you and Carlos, and apparently he hadn't noticed anything at all. At least that's what you hoped.

Your mom was looking at you from the side with a smile as you walked back to the Alpine hospitality. Before the race, she had talked to a friend of hers who was also there for the Formula 2 races. She had heard about the rumour that Y/N Alonso had walked hand in hand with Carlos Sainz after the race.
And it was all clear to her even then.

*Flashback*

When you had left the hospitality through a back door, you were on your way to Carlos' car to get back to the hotel and maybe out to eat somewhere quiet. Out of nowhere, Carlos grabbed your hand. You were walking pretty close anyway, and he wanted to hold your hand in his. Carlos didn't look down or to you as he grabbed your hand and intertwined his own with yours. You looked at your hands and then at him. But when he just walked on, as if nothing happened, you grinned and walked to the car.

*Flashback ends*

"Carlos is a nice boy, isn't he Y/N? He really deserved that podium today." your mom smiled innocently. She wasn't the kind of person who tried to expose people behind their backs. It was more like she was telling you she knew more than you thought without actually saying it.

You nodded, and your lips pressed together as you smiled slightly tensed at her, "Mhm.". Fernando walked beside you and looked at you with that 'Dad-look'.

*

"My family thinks we're dating." you said as the door to Carlos' apartment slammed shut behind you. Carlos looked up from his phone and got up from the couch. "What do you mean?"

You kicked off your shoes and explained what you meant. Meanwhile, Carlos came up to you. "Mom gave me this strange look as we walked to the hospitality, then she said, and I quote, "Carlos is a nice boy, isn't he Y/N?". She knows it and Dad does too." you finished your sentence and looked up at Carlos.

Strangely, he was grinning. Carlos wrapped his arms around your waist and pushed a strand of hair out of your face before he put his hand back on your hip. He swayed slightly back and forth with you in his arms, and you tilted your head slightly. "What?" you giggled in confusion.

"We might as well show everyone now." he said, leaning down and kissing you.

"Mrs Sainz." he added as he grinned at you again.

" he added as he grinned at you again