(RQ) [47] Mick Schumacher

Requested by brooklyn_baby3

I hope you like it! Thanks to anyone who asked for a request to be so patient with me!

"Sì, ecco a te" means "Yes, here you go."

Y/S/N = Your sister's name

(I did a Pinterest board for this OS, my Pinterest is in my profile if you want to have a look)

"What are you doing?" "Loving you."

"Are you ready, Mick?" you shouted through the house. "Coming!" Mick shouted back. He walked towards you with a bag in his hands. "Do you have everything?" he asked you. "Yes." you smiled, and he pecked your lips.

You got an invitation from your parents, asking you and Mick to come over for a few days. Your family lived in Italy and the weather has been amazing for the last weeks, so you were excited to feel the warmth of the sun on your skin. They lived in the countryside with a little horse barn, and you couldn't wait to see your horse again.

Mick has already met your parents, shortly after you started dating. You and your family sometimes skyped and during one of those calls, Mick has also met your older brother and your little sister. Y/S/N loved him from the minute she saw him, and so did your parents.

But your brother, on the other hand, was your brother. The first thing he said to him was, "If you break her heart, I'll break you." Nice, isn't it? Well, Mick assured him he would never hurt you in any way, and it worked surprisingly well, as your brother then smiled at him.

You two had decided to go there by car. It would take about nine hours but that was okay, you'd make it a fun time. Mick was pre-sleeping during the day, so he wouldn't be tired when you set off. If you set off at night you would avoid the traffic a bit and the risk of a traffic jam, so you decided on that.

"Alright, everything is in the car." You sat in the passengers' seat and looked at Mick. "Let's go." you smiled. Mick smiled at you and started the car. "Let's go." he repeated.

You opened your eyes, squinting. You must've fallen asleep because when you had a look at the time it was six o'clock in the morning, and you had launched into your seat. "Good morning, babe." Mick chuckled, looking at you quickly before looking back on the road. He put his arm on your leg and gently stroked it. Your gaze found his, and you smiled at him lovingly.

After waking up, you put on some music and sang along, albeit a little off-key.

When you turned to look out of the window, you could see the wide green meadows and fields. A few vineyards passed you by and as you rolled down the window you could smell the familiar scent of Italy. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. A smile formed on your face.

When you arrived, you and Mick greeted everyone with hugs, getting kisses all over your faces. Your parents loved him nearly as much as they loved you, thus they missed him nearly as much as they missed their daughter. "We are so glad you two are finally here." your Mum said in Italian.