[4] Lando Norris

(The picture below is from Henrik Ringnér's Instagram)

"Bitte lächeln!" = "Please smile!"

Y/F/N = Your friend's name

"Surpriseee. Bitte lächeln!"

You were sitting in a beanbag, while the team worked on analyses

You were sitting in a beanbag, while the team worked on analyses. You were working on the next Instagram post for the McLaren account and prepared some stories for later in the day when Lando came in to talk with his team about the upcoming race.

As he entered, he walked straight to you, smiling. He gazed at your mobile, a silent question on what you were doing. You turned your phone in his direction, so he could see it and smiled at him. Lando bent down and stopped millimetres in front of you. He was so close, you could feel his breath when he said, "I love you, baby." and gave you a quick kiss. "I love you too." you whispered and smiled as he went to Jarvis.

Some time passed, you were working on some more media posts and Lando still talked about strategies, when your best friend sneaked into the room. Normally this was the place where only a handful of people were allowed to but she had asked Andreas about it and he gave her his okay to go anywhere she likes as long as the pictures aren't published.

You and your best friend loved to be at the races together. Since you worked for McLaren as a part of the media team, she came along whenever she could, taking photos of the weekend. Not really with the intention of publishing them but to make memories that would last a lifetime. In your free time, you sometimes met at Lando's and your house and have a whole night, watching photos of race weekends, laughing and telling each other things about the moment the photo was taken, the others didn't know yet.

"Surpriseee. Bitte lächeln!" your best friend shouted across the room. Since you and Lando were dating, he learned how to talk and understand the basics of German.

Jarvis, on the other hand, was a little bit confused, as he didn't really understand her, speaking German. You had to laugh from where you were sitting in a beanbag when he finally understood what it meant, you could literally see that it's dawned on him. A little bit too late, because Y/F/N had already shot the photo.

Lando turned to Jarvis, "Well, that was a bit too late, mate." he said, kidding with him. You had to laugh again at Lando's comment because he said the exact thing you were thinking just seconds ago. You got a look from Jarvis for that but you couldn't stop laughing, so you just shrugged your shoulders.

 You got a look from Jarvis for that but you couldn't stop laughing, so you just shrugged your shoulders