(RQ. 16, S3) [5] Sebastian Vettel

Requested by xEmily08 I hope you like it x

Y/F/N = Your friends name

"You make me want things I can't have

"You make me want things I can't have." /We try to hide our feelings, but we forget our eyes speak./

You and Sebastian worked together for as long as you were in Formula One. You came to Ferrari the same year Seb did and so you linked with him pretty quickly. Especially in the beginning, you talked almost every day about what new things you had experienced. Seb told you everything and so did you.

You are his PR officer, and you accompany him everywhere all day long. That's one of the reasons why you couldn't forget him. You always liked him and after a year you were hopelessly in love. But you still tried to forget him. You always hoped that he had a crush on you, but you never thought that it was actually the case.

Your best friend, who also worked for Ferrari, -She was incredibly warm-hearted, talkative and friendly from the moment you met her- had been telling you for years how in love you both looked at each other and acted around each other. Ever since you met her four years ago she told you that. As if you and Sebastian had been together for years. Well, theoretically you had indeed been with each other every day for years.

It was race week again, and you were already busy all day with media duties. Interviews for TV, press and radio. Meet and greets with the fans, and so on. Sebastian was in the same good mood as he always was when he was with you. But you had a rather bad day today. Your feelings for him wouldn't leave you alone, especially today. Seeing him like that with the fans and how everyone loved him didn't make it any better.

At some point Sebastian asked what was wrong with you today, because you had hardly spoken to him all day except when it was something job-related and treated him in a rather cold way. He wouldn't leave you alone and kept asking you what was wrong, despite your repeated answer, "I'm fine". He knew it wasn't the truth and when he too had enough of asking you again and again and getting the wrong answer, he grabbed your hand and dragged you behind one of the nearby trucks.

"Now, seriously. What's wrong with you today? You haven't exchanged a sentence with me without it having something to do with work.".

As much as you wanted to, you couldn't keep it together in that moment.
"You make me want things I can't have!" you blurted out, and looked at him desperately.

He looked at you in disbelief for a while, before he took your face between his hands and pressed his lips to yours, so quickly you couldn't even think of anything.

"I always thought you didn't want to be with me. Do you know for how long I've wanted to kiss you?" he asked you when you broke away, and you couldn't believe what he just said. A smile formed on your lips as he leaned towards you again.

When you both came back to the hospitality, you saw Y/F/N already looking at you with a grin. She knew exactly what had happened because she had always known, maybe even before you knew it yourself. As you walked past her, you did your best not to be too obvious, but she kept on grinning.

"Well that took you long enough." she winked at you and called out another "I'm a fan of that." in Italian as she made her way to the next stop.

You had to chuckle as Seb also let out a huffing laugh.

And after all these years you could finally see it: we tried to hide our feelings, but we forgot our eyes speak.