(RQ. drivers) [4] Lando Norris

Requested by landosfineline I hope you like it x (I was looking forward to writing this haha)

Based on the new Quadrant video

("I used to do that with pregnant woman

("I used to do that with pregnant woman." original) "That's what I do with Y/N." 

It was still quite early when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Lando called from the hallway and opened the door for Jon. Today they would be shooting a new video for Quadrant and part of it took place at your house.

While Lando made his way to the kitchen, Jon came into the living room where you were putting your breastfeeding pillow on the couch. It had become a bit uncomfortable without it lately and so you always took it from the bed to the living room and vice versa. Your belly already had the typical "baby bump" shape, but it was still a little while before Lando's and your baby girl would actually arrive.

"Good morning." you smiled at Jon and put your hand on your belly. It had become a habit over the last few weeks to use your belly as a rest for your hands. "Hey, little bean." he greeted you back.
It wasn't uncommon for Jon to be over at your house. After all, he was Lando's trainer and by now he was training with you too.

You've known him for a long time now, basically the same month you and Lando started dating. Especially during your pregnancy he had exercises for you that you didn't want to miss anymore. Jon often managed to reduce your back pain with them.

"Do you want something to drink or to eat?" you asked on your way to the kitchen. "No I'm good, thanks. I'll get something myself later." He sat down on the couch because it was still a little while before the film crew and Niran would arrive.

"Are you fine, baby?" Lando asked as you joined him in the kitchen. You opened the cupboard and Lando grabbed a glass before you could and handed it to you. "Thank you. Everything's good." you smiled at him, and he gave you a quick kiss while his hand was placed at your lower back.

Back in the living room you sat down with Jon and chatted with him for a bit. "What are you going to do with Niran?" you asked, taking a sip from your glass.
"It depends." Jon laughed. "Lando's training in a toned down form preferably.".
"I've never seen him work out before. Let's see if he can do it." Lando laughed as he too sat down with you.

A little later, when everyone had arrived, you laid down on the couch with your laptop and started to work. Every now and then you could hear Niran moaning, and you had to giggle. Jon would certainly not do Lando's entire workout with him, at least that's what you hoped for Niran's sake.

"Ninety degrees!" Lando complained.
"That's 85, I said 90!".

You looked up from your laptop, but you couldn't really see anything through the tinted windows and the almost closed blinds. You just shook your head with a grin and continued to work a little more.