(RQ. 14) [44] Lewis Hamilton

Request by hooman_0 It's quite long, but I hope you like it x

"Close the door." 

It was Friday afternoon and the second practice session had just finished. You had a bit of work to do now. The car was already running quite well, but you wanted to improve something that Lewis and Valtteri had both noticed.

"Bye, Y/N!" one of the mechanics said his goodbyes to you and waved as he left the garage. "See you!" you called after him and smiled. When you finished, you put your stuff back where it belonged and said goodbye to the others too.

The sun was not yet setting, but the paddock was bathed in a beautiful orange light, as you walked out of the Garage.

You got your phone out to text Lewis.

You: I'm on my way

Lew: Okay, I love you 💜

You: I love you too ♡

You texted back and couldn't help but smile. As you walked to Lewis driver's room, you enjoyed the silence. As a mechanic, you were in the garage for most of the weekend, and it was never really quiet. So it was quite nice to walk through the almost empty and in comparison to the garage, quiet paddock.

When you arrived at the Mercedes hospitality you walked past Toto and greeted him. "Hi, Toto."
"Hey, Y/N." he smiled warmly at you as you passed him.

You went up the few steps and the sliding doors opened for you. You knew the way to Lewis's room and didn't care that a few of the people gave you strange looks when you didn't knock on his door, but just walked in.
"Hey." you smiled, happy to see him. A smile formed on Lewis' lips too, and he showed the small gap between his teeth. "Hey."

"I think we managed to fix what you and Valtteri didn't like today." you said and stood leaning against the door frame. "Great." Lewis replied monosyllabically, still with a slight smile. "The car-" you started again while he came towards you.

"Close the door." he said firmly but this time in a hushed voice. It sounded more like a command than a request. You took a step further into his room to close the door, meanwhile, Lewis had reached you.  With a "click" the door fell into the lock and not a second later Lewis pressed you against it. You giggled slightly as he kissed you on the cheek.
"I missed you." He whispered against it as he kissed his way down from your cheek to your neck. "I haven't been gone long at all."

"You have, too long." he said, grinning boyishly at you. Then he took your face in his soft, large hands and kissed you. You enjoyed each kiss as if you kissed him for the first time. He smelled of a mixture of expensive perfume and his own scent as he took you by the hips and lifted you up. Surprised, you gasped and let go of his lips. He still held you tightly and the door at your back gave you extra support as you wrapped your legs around his torso.