(RQ) [47] Mick Schumacher

Requested by brooklyn_baby3   I hope you like it! x

"C'mon, we're going home."

"Your grades aren't as good as before Y/N, what happened? You've always been so good. My god, what will become of you if you go on like this?"

Your Dad has been talking like this for the past thirty minutes, and you soon couldn't take it anymore. Your last grade hasn't been as good as the ones before, but it was nothing serious. You literally just dropped one grade. But of course, you were 'unconcentrated' and 'lazy'. Your parents have always been like this. You always had to be the best and if you weren't, this was the result.

"What are you even talking about? I'm still one of the best in my class." you finally said, you couldn't hear it any longer.

"What I am talking about? Y/N, I don't care about others! It is not good enough to just be 'one of the best', you have to be the best!" your Dad said, his voice slightly raised.

"Well then maybe, I am not good enough for you! I'm sorry." you said the last part ironically. The pure presence of your parents annoyed you, and you could feel the telltale tears burning in your eyes. Your mother was just sitting there, not saying anything, as usual. You turned around and went out of the kitchen as fast as you could, you didn't want to spend one more minute in this room.

"Where are you going, young lady?" your Dad shouted after you. You didn't answer, just making your way up to your room, taking two steps at once. The tears silently rolled over your cheeks, and you just wiped them away briefly. You shut the door behind you and could still hear your Dad talking. But you didn't care. You sat on your bed and let the tears run free.

It's always been like this, you should be used to it by now, you thought. But could you ever get used to this?

The sun was creating a golden light in your room and for a second you tried to forget everything you were in and enjoy the warm sun rays on your face. You closed your eyes and just sat there. There were still some silent tears running down your face and your nose was getting blocked. You took a deep breath and opened your eyes. Just at this moment, your phone started ringing.

You bent down to your bedside table to see the caller ID. It said "Micky". You quickly wiped away your tears and tried your best not to sound like you were crying.

"Hey, Micky." you answered the phone. "Have you been crying?"

You really wanted to hold it back but when he asked you that, you couldn't hold back the tears. "Yes."

"Stay on the phone, okay?" Mick told you, and you nodded until you realized he couldn't see it. "Mhm." You weren't able to form complete sentences without crying.

You could hear different noises that sounded like he was getting ready and taking his keys. "What are you d-doing?" you asked him. Your voice sounded quiet, and he could hear your suppressed sobbing.