(RQ. 25) [4] Lando Norris

Requested by archivebooks I hope you like it x

Y/Dr/N = Your Doctors Name

Trigger warning/Disclaimer:

I am in no way a specialist in epilepsy! Of course, I have tried to inform myself as good as possible but if something is not true please correct me!

This article helped me write the One Shot:

https://www.healthline.com/health/epilepsy

Medically reviewed by Timothy J. Legg, Ph.D., CRNP — Written by Stephanie Watson 

Epilepsy is a condition that causes seizures — temporary glitches in the brain's electrical activity. These electrical disruptions can cause a range of symptoms. Some people stare off into space, some make jerky movements, while others lose consciousness.

Doctors don't know what causes epilepsy. Genes, brain conditions like tumours or strokes, and head injuries may be involved in some cases. Because epilepsy is a brain disorder, it can affect many different systems throughout the body.

 Because epilepsy is a brain disorder, it can affect many different systems throughout the body

" I'll stay with you as long as you need me to"

It was very early in the night, Lando was just about to start going live on Twitch. You sat on the bed, scrolling through your phone when it showed the notification that you needed to charge it. You stood up and made your way to charge it on the other side of your shared bedroom.

You were kind of inattentive the whole time and only really took in half of what you were reading on your phone.

Right when you wanted to charge your phone, you had an attack, and before you could do or think anything you were shaking all over your body. Your muscles twitched, and you couldn't stop it. You couldn't control your arms either and unintentionally hit yourself a few times.

Lando quickly came into your bedroom when he heard you crying. You tried to remain standing, but you couldn't. Panic was taking over and you were terrified. Your body was still doing whatever it wanted when Lando ran to you to calm you down.

He helped you up and pushed aside the laundry basket that was on the floor next to you, to prevent you from falling on it. Then he wrapped his arms protectively around you so that you could no longer fall down.
He spoke calmly and kissed you on your hairline. "Shh, baby." he tried to stop you from crying. The tears kept falling down your cheeks, but Lando succeeded to calm you down at least a bit.

"Weren't you going to stream?" you asked, tears still running down your cheek. "Please, I'll stay with you as long as you need me to. You are much more important than any stream." he said seriously and guided you to the bed to sit down on it.

"Did you write down the last times you had an attack?" he asked you. "Yes, I showed it to Doctor Y/Dr/N."
You didn't want to tell Lando what the doctor said, you didn't want him to worry about you any more than he already did.

"And what did he say?" he questioned a little worried, Lando could sense when something was wrong with you. "He said it's been worse lately." you answered without looking at him. He exhaled heavily. Because you didn't tell him straight away and because he was wondering what it could be.

"I have had more stress than usual in the last week. He said it was probably because of that." you added.

Lando wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer. He sat behind you on the bed and as he pulled you close and rested his chin on your head, you leaned your arms on his legs. For a while you simply did nothing, Lando just drew shapes on your arm and helped you calm down.

He wiped a lost tear from your cheek and kissed you on the spot.
"I love you, baby." he whispered in your ear.

" he whispered in your ear