(RQ. 7) [16] Charles Leclerc

Request by JoycePereira2006 I hope you like it! x

(You can take Charles' crash in Monza last year as a visual comparison to my description if you want)

"You could've died, you know..."

Y/N Y/L/N. The girl on every picture, the girl that the media wrote about, but most importantly the girl Charles always wanted to have by his side.

You loved it. The atmosphere in the paddock, the people and of course the thrill of race days. But it hasn't been that light-hearted for you ever since you fell in love with Charles. You didn't tell him, your friendship should not suffer from feelings he did not return anyway.

Charles thought it would be inappropriate to tell you about his feelings and so you lived together and yet something separated you. It was the typical situation, both liked each other but are too stubborn to understand.

You wanted to get over Charles. So it was a good thing that a nice guy, who you had met in the paddock, has asked you out on a date. You've been texting for some weeks now, and he was quite nice, so you thought you could give it a try.

Charles knew about him and to say he didn't like you talking to someone else would've been an understatement.
He was pissed off.

You and Charles were sitting in his drivers' room just before the first free practice. "Y/N! Could you come here for a moment, please?" Someone shouted.
You laid your phone on the table and quickly got up. "I'll be right back." you told Charles before leaving the room. "Yes, sure." he replied with his French accent.

Just when you left, your phone buzzed. Out of curiosity, Charles bent over from where he sat to have a look at your phone. He furrowed his brows when he read the message.

'I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, I'll bring the wine.'

Jealousy welled up in him. Charles knew you better than anyone and one thing you didn't even make a secret of was that you couldn't stand alcohol.

When you came back, Charles had already returned to his phone and was pretending to be busy. You took your phone, put it in your pocket and looked at him. "Are you ready?" He looked up at you and nodded, "Yes.".

You walked off to his garage together but on the way he seemed a little tense to you. "Is everything all right?" you asked him. "I'm just a little groggy." Charles replied plainly.

"What is he doing?!" one of his mechanics shouted as Charles sent his car straight into the barrier. 

Your heart stopped for a moment when you saw the damaged car. Dear lord please let him be well, you thought. Biting your lip, your hands crossed over your chest, you stood there waiting for Charles to get out of his car or at least move. 

𝐅𝟏 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara