(RQ) [16] Charles Leclerc (×Jules Bianchi)

Requested by Bluelittledream20

Hope you like it!

Trigger Warning/Disclaimer: This one is kind of sad, as Jules died from an accident in 2015. (Rest in peace Jules)
If you can't handle the mention of death I wouldn't recommend reading any further.

 (Rest in peace Jules)If you can't handle the mention of death I wouldn't recommend reading any further

"I think he would want you to have it."

You were Jules wife. You and Jules met when you were five years old, your family just moved from Paris to Nice and happened to move in right next to the Bianchis. Not only that, but you and Jules spend all your time together, and as much as you were shy with others, when you were with him, you suddenly weren't. And for Jules, you've always been someone special.

When you grew up, your feelings for each other changed. The crush you had on him became more than that, but you weren't sure whether to make a move or not. Happens that he felt the same, as he asked you out one day.

You helped him to look after Charles and Arthur in your free time, and it was the most wonderful and fun time you've had. You played Fifa with the boys, went out to the beach, and you've also taught Charles and Arthur how to play the Piano. You were only five years older than Charles, so you've always been even closer.

You often think back at the summers where you spent every free second on the karting track of the Bianchis, watching your boys doing what they loved most. One of your favourite pictures shows you and Jules sitting on a fence, his arm around your shoulder and Charles in his Kart in front of you. The picture still stands on your Piano next to you and Jules wedding picture.

For Charles, you're one of the most important persons in his life and he'll always remember the amazing time you all had together. Your and Jules wedding day was one of those moments. Charles was Jules best man. He made fun of Jules because of how nervous he was, his hands were shaking and when he saw you walking down the aisle a tear escaped his eye. Jules told Charles that he will understand it one day when he marries the love of his life, and you couldn't wait for that.

After Jules accident, you and Charles made a promise to each other that you would do everything to make Jules proud. You finished studying and became one of the youngest teachers in France while Charles accomplished Jules big dream of racing in Formula One.

When he signed for Ferrari, you were the first person he called.

"Hey, what's up Banana?" you greeted him, using his nickname. "I- I am a Ferrari driver. I just signed the contract." he said. Charles sounded like he couldn't really believe it himself. "You did what?" you whispered in shock. "Yeah, I can't quite believe it myself." "You know, he would be so damn proud of you." you said, starting to cry out of happiness but also a little sad Jules couldn't be here to enjoy this moment with Charles. "Yes, I know." Charles said with mixed feelings. "I'm so so proud of you, Charles." you told him.

You visited Charles at the races sometimes and that was also the case this weekend. You stood in the paddock in Monza and smiled. You've always loved to be at the races. It gave you a feeling of being home. This weekend though, you had something special in mind. You wanted to do this for quite some time now, so you decided the racetrack would be the best place to do it. And what you didn't plan was Charles winning the race, it made things even more special. After all the celebrations and congratulations, you caught Charles when he was alone. He sat outside on a bench, probably trying to cope with everything that has happened.

"Hey Banana. What are you doing?" you asked with a smile and took a seat beside him. "Hey." he said, happy to see you. "Nothing really." Your hand began to shake as you grabbed your bag and pulled out the watch. It was your wedding present for Jules, ever since you married he wore it every day. Charles looked at it with a light smile. "I wanted to give this to you for some time now. I guess I got the right day today." you said smiling at the watch and then looking back up to Charles.

He just looked at you in shook. You could see the tears coming to his eyes. "Are you serious?" he asked, almost whispering. A tear now dropping down his cheek. "I think he would want you to have it." you carefully put the watch in his hands. "It's yours now." you smiled at him when a tear ran down your face too. "Thank you." Charles breathed out. He kissed your cheek and hugged you. "I love you, Y/N/N." "I love you too, Banana. And I'm so proud of you." you whispered into the hug. "And he is too." you said, pulling away to wipe a tear from Charles's cheek.

And even if Jules is no longer physically next to you, you knew he was always beside you on the inside. But Charles was there and seeing him this happy was everything you wished for him.

Every time you saw him playing the piano with his girlfriend Charlotte, your heart warmed as the two reminded you of yourself and Jules when you were younger. Charlotte was the one who made Charles happy and if anyone deserves happiness it was Charles.

 Charlotte was the one who made Charles happy and if anyone deserves happiness it was Charles