(RQ. S29) [44] Lewis Hamilton

Requested by kingmarquez93 i hope you like it x I broke my heart and put it back together while writing lmao

(YN has the same religion as Lewis! (Christian) it plays just a minor roll so please feel free to imagine another ethnicity if you want!)

Y/N/N = Your nieces name
Y/D/N = Your daughters name

Where you're engaged to Daniel but realize he's not your true love, because Lewis is

It's been exactly three days. Three days since you were wearing an engagement ring, three days since he didn't leave your mind.

Daniel got down on one knee on the last day of the break and asked you to become his wife. It was romantic indeed. And you said yes.

But you didn't do it with all your heart.

Daniel and you were together since a year roughly, and it was good, you loved him, and he loved you. But getting married, after just a year?

You really loved Daniel, that was never, not even for a second, a question. But you never thought about getting married to him, much less even having kids together.

Everything went too quickly for you and that scared you.

And what scared you even more was, that ever since he put that ring on your finger, you thought about him.
Not Daniel though.

*

Around you was a lots of activity and chaos. The teams were packing up all the things they had to set up again in a new place for the next race. You were sitting on one of the couches in the Mclaren hospitality waiting for Daniel, who was still doing interviews.

You looked down at your hands and your eyes fell on your engagement ring. It was literally staring at you.

You thought about how three days ago, Daniel asked you the question you hadn't expected the slightest bit. The one that made you feel happy and terrible in equal measure. Because it made you realize what you would, must, do to him.

Now that it is supposed to be a 'forever and ever' with Daniel, your world is more complicated than ever. And you were wondering if Daniel could ever be your forever.

Daniel's P.O.V.

The way you sat there, looking at the ring I put on your finger just days ago, made me realize the thing I was trying to push out of my mind.

I could see the way your eyebrows narrowed whenever you realized the ring on your finger. I could see your thoughtful gaze.

And that was when I knew.

Let's be all honest. I knew it before. I had this feeling, I had it even before asking you to be my wife.
Maybe I did it anyway because I wanted to ignore it or because I thought you would just lose those feelings.
But forever is a long time and that seems to scare you.