(RQ) [16] Charles Leclerc

Request by ash92931 I hope you like it! x

P.O.V.: You're Charles and Charlottes newborn child

: You're Charles and Charlottes newborn child

"I love you so much, mon petit coeur."

You were only a few days old, but you already had the best parents you could wish for. It's your first night at home and Charles and Charlotte were sleeping with you between them.

When you started crying, Charles woke up and picked you up into his arms. Trying not to wake Charlotte, he quietly left the room with you.

Looking at his newborn daughter/son, he couldn't help but think about how small and delicate you looked.

When you felt the warmth of his chest and his strong arms holding you safely, the screams became less and hearing your papa's voice finally calmed you down.

Charles decided to show you your new home. He walked into the living room and stood in front of the big window, watching the sunrise above Monaco with you in his arms.

"I love you so much, mon petit coeur." he looked at you, love in his eyes. He gently caressed your head and kissed your forehead.

"You're going to be as beautiful as your mama is." he smiled down at you, while you were looking at him with curious eyes. They had the exact same colour as Charles's.

He would always remember the moment when he and Charlotte were able to hold you for the first time. It was the most beautiful moment of his life and the love he felt for his little family was indescribable.

After some time, you had already fallen asleep again, Charles could feel a pair of warm hands on his shoulders. When he turned around, he could see Charlotte wearing one of his hoodies, smiling at the sigh of the two of you. "Hey." she whispered, not wanting to wake you up. "Hey." Charles smiled and leaned over slightly to kiss her.

Charlotte was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. And no words, in any language in this world, could describe how much he loved the two of you. His little family.