(RQ) [3] Daniel Ricciardo

Requested by LilouLox32 I hope you like it x
Y/D/N = Your daughter's name
(I used an Italian sentence, please feel free to correct me if it's wrong!)

Sorry for the late update, I hadn't had internet when I was in Italy but i'm backk

Disclaimer:
This One Shot may have some logical „errors". I know that pregnant women aren't supposed to get on a plane but I ignored that for this One Shot. I am not a doctor and my only source about pregnancy-related topics is the internet, please remember that this is a work of fiction!

Other than that I hope you'll enjoy it x
Btw this is a long one again, haha (+2290 words 😳😇)

Other than that I hope you'll enjoy it xBtw this is a long one again, haha (+2290 words 😳😇)

"Don't say something like that if I'm here, on the other end of the fucking world."
It was the weekend of the Italian GP. Daniel had already left Australia a few days ago, which was especially hard for him this time.
You and your daughter were at home in your house in Australia and would watch the race from there. At least that's what Daniel thought.

"Y/D/N? Baby, can you come here for a second?" you called her. You were sitting in the kitchen, while she was playing in the living room.

"Daddy is on the phone!" you added, and after that, it didn't take you a minute to hear her little feet tapping on the floor.

"Daddy?" she excitedly said.
"Nugget!" Daniel called back from the phone.
Her grin covered her entire face and she climbed onto a chair at the table to sit down next to you.

You turned your phone in her direction and she grinned at her Dad.
A huge grin spread across Daniel's face and he waved at her through the screen.

"Hey daddy, what are you doing?" she asked as best she could. It was that typical phase where usually only the parents understood what their child was saying. But it was also just too cute how she pronounced some words.
"I just arrived in my room." Daniel smiled and turned the camera to show her around.

"Where are the toys? Don't you have any cars or play-doh?" she asked, totally shocked by that.

Daniel let out a hearty laugh as he looked at his little daughter with a smile. "No, they didn't give me any. But they did give me a real, big car, which is almost as great as play-doh." he returned, pretending to be disappointed too that he didn't get any toys.

"Mommy, can I show Daddy mine?" she whispered to you. "Of course." you whispered back and watched her grinning as she ran into the living room with the phone in her little hand.

"Look, Daddy, I have mine right here! Mommy even bought me a new colour today!" she told him excitedly. You listened to the two of them chat about everything for quite some time, stroking your baby belly.

You were 9 months pregnant and your belly was pretty much showing. As well as Y/D/N, it was a girl. Daniel just seemed to be a girl daddy.