(RQ. 5, 6 & 19) [47] Mick Schumacher

Requested by brooklyn_baby3  I hope you like it! 

(The girl's name is Alex (Alexandra) but of course, imagine it to be your name if you want!)

(The Mall they're at looks like the 'Galleria Vittorio Emanuele' in Italy)

"Are you jealous?", "Kiss me you twat.", "Say that again."

"Are you coming?" you shouted from the hotel door. "Yeah, yeah I'm here. Let's go." Mick came jogging to the door, meanwhile still putting on his jacket properly. He closed the door behind you and intertwined your hand with his.

You two had some alone time until tomorrow to the FP1. You were currently in Monaco, one of your favourite circuits and cities. Mick had the idea of going window shopping, and you loved to stroll through the streets with him, so you quickly agreed. 

This always reminded you of the first time you and Mick met. You and your family were on holiday in Monaco. Together with your sister, you managed to avoid a dinner with old friends of your parents and went to town instead.
You spent the holidays in Monaco every year, so you two knew your way around and your parents didn't have to worry.

As you were walking through the city streets, a man came up to you to ask for directions. Behind him three boys who should have been about your age and two other men. You showed them the way and said goodbye politely. But one of the boys still had your attention, and you had caught his as well. 

You and Mick strolled through the city of Monaco with your hands intertwined. Everything was so glamorous and bright. "Do you have a special destination?" Mick asked, looking down at you. "No, not really. Do you?" you asked in return. "Nah."

You walked a bit further until you arrived at an outdoor mall. The shop windows were all filled with the most beautiful things. "Oh, look at that, Mick!" you said amazed by a beautiful dress. It was white and had blush coloured flowers all over it. Mick smiled and dragged you into the shop. "What are you doing?" He just smiled at you, "Don't you want to try it on?" Mick asked. "Yeah, but it looks so exp-" you wanted to argue, but he interrupted you with a quick kiss. "Just try it on, Alex." 

"It's so pretty." you whispered amazed. You were standing in the changing room, in front of a full-length mirror, admiring the dress. "Come out here, let me see!" Mick called from outside the changing room. He sat on a couch-like chair, waiting for you. You pulled the curtain aside to let him see. Mick's eyes widened when he saw you. "Wow." he breathed out. "I am so buying you this." he said, amazed. You loved it, but you had also seen the price tag when you tried it on. Mick came to you, taking your face between his hands. "I don't care how much it costs. You look stunning in this dress." 

Walking through the mall, now with a bag in your hand, you enjoyed the sun shining through the glass dome roof. "How about an ice cream?" Mick asked you. He could tell by the way your eyes lit up that you would say yes. So he quickly changed his question. "Strawberry?" he grinned. "Yes, please." you answered him tilting your head, smiling. "Be right back." he pecked your lips.

You rested against a pillar, waiting for him. After a quick look at the time, you put your phone away looking up to where Mick was standing at the ice cream shop. You frowned your eyebrows when you saw the look on Mick's face.

He angrily looked at someone behind you. When you followed his gaze, you saw a group of boys looking right at you. One of them even winking at you. You turned back in Mick's direction and went to meet him as he came towards you. "Here you go." He handed you your ice cream while he started eating his own. Mick put an arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him as you continued eating your ice cream. 

"Are you jealous?" you whispered to his lips before you took a step away. "Nein." he replied. But that was when you knew he was. His German came through and that only happened when he was nervous or didn't know what to do. You grinned and nudged him. "Yes, you are." you teased him. 

"I'm not jealous. You are my girlfriend. They aren't allowed to look, touch, wink, wave, stare, flirt, anything. That's my job." 

A wide smile spread across your face. "Kiss me you twat." Mick stroked your cheek and pulled your face closer to his, before he kissed you gently on the lips. "I love you." you smiled, looking up at him. 

"Say that again." he said with an indulgent smile. "I love you, Mr. Schumacher." you whispered and pecked his lips. 

"Now let's go, I got a dress now it's your turn." you said smiling, snapping him out of the moment. He just shook his head laughing and followed you.

 He just shook his head laughing and followed you