(RQ, Part 2) [44] Lewis Hamilton

Request by anonymous

Content/Trigger Warning

Arranged marriage

"Shh, we're going to be fine

"Shh, we're going to be fine."

He quickly walked in your direction, already on his way to you. Lewis opened his arms as you collided with him and slung his arms around you, protectively.

You could no longer hold back and sobbed. Lewis stroked your hair soothingly.

Just before you came running into his arms, Lewis was about to look for you. He was a bit thrown off track after his father talked to him, and he wanted to find you as soon as possible.

"Shh, we're going to be fine." he whispered into your hair.

You looked up with watery eyes.

"They want us to get married, Lewis."

"I know."

You leaned your head against his chest again and Lewis pulled you closer to him.

"I'm sorry." you cried out. Lewis lifted your chin to look you in the eye.

"Do not be sorry." he said, his voice demanding.

You took a deep breath and Lewis let go of you, albeit somewhat reluctantly, so that you could look at him. He seemed tired.

"You look tired, Lew." you said, a little concerned. Your voice still sounded rough from crying.

"It's been a long race, a long day." he breathed out.

You looked at Lewis, knowing that he was exhausted. He shouldn't have to deal with this because of you.

"You should go and get some rest."

You would see him tomorrow, then you could talk about everything. You turned around and started walking away when you heard Lewis calling after you.

"Y/N!"

You turned around in wonder.

"Come with me."

You raised your eyebrows in surprise and your lips slightly parted.

"Please, come with me." Lewis repeated.

He looked at you almost begging, as if he was afraid you would say no. Without thinking, you turned around and rushed back to him.

Who cares where your Dad might think you were at.

**

Lewis came out of the bathroom, freshly showered and only in his boxers.

You were standing by the large windows, looking out at the still busy street. The track was not far away, and you could see it lit up in the distance. Lewis came up to you and stood next to you.

You tilted your head, still looking out the window. "I don't know how to deal with this." you admitted.

You heard Lewis breathe out heavily.

He turned to look at you and laced his hand in yours. He didn't know what to say. Damn, he didn't even know how you could have ended up in this situation.

Lewis looked at you with a worried expression on his face.

"They are serious, aren't they?" you asked him.

"They are." he replied.

"I really don't know why they are doing this. We're-" you abruptly stopped.

You weren't even dating.

Oh god, how much you wanted to.

You looked at Lewis, scared that he might know what you wanted to say. But instead of replying or asking questions, he just moved you closer to him by gently grabbing your waist.

Only a few centimetres were separating your faces.

"Well, you know..." he breathed out at your lips.

"As bad as this situation might sound, and how morally wrong all this may be." Lewis started.

"I might have already fallen in love with you way before all of this."

"I have had that feeling a little longer than just a few days, Y/N. You had me wrapped around your finger ever since I first saw you." he added.

You were totally perplexed, you couldn't even understand how he, Lewis Hamilton, was your friend.

"I liked you since that day in Singapore, Lewis." you admitted, whispering.

About two and a half years ago, your families met at the Singapore GP to enjoy a week together. Since then, you knew that your feelings for Lewis wouldn't go away that easily.

His lips curled up into a smile, as he remembered the trip after the Singapore GP.

Your faces were so close, you could feel his soft breaths on your lips. Lewis looked into your eyes and could no longer hold himself back.

He closed the gap between you and your lips collided.

You had imagined what it would be like to kiss Lewis before, but never would you have imagined it to be this amazing. Your chest grew warm and your stomach tingled, when he ran his hand through your hair. His other hand on your waist pulled you even closer to him.

Your hands touched the back of his neck and played with his hair.

As you parted to catch your breath, Lewis looked deep into your eyes.

"I love you, Y/N. I've loved you for so long, and I'm a fool for not telling you this sooner." he said, sounding as if he regretted that he waited for so long.

"And I don't care about this whole 'arranged marriage' thing. I really, with all of my heart, want to be with you. Damn, and if I had to marry you right now. I would do it."

While he was talking, you started tearing up.

"Lewis..." you started. Another tear running down your cheek. Lewis quickly wiped it away.

"I love you." you whispered. If he could know just how much you did.

Lewis cupped your face, he put a loose strand of hair behind your ear and kissed you on your forehead.

He looked at your eyes, then your lips before you pulled him close to kiss him again. He lifted you up, and you wrapped your legs around his hips. Lewis caressed your back as he slowly walked you to the bed.

You parted when he laid you down, towering over you. Lewis looked at you with a questioning gaze. You nodded and pulled him back to you by his neck.

 You nodded and pulled him back to you by his neck