(RQ. 114) [4] Callum Ilott

Requested by WHIFF99 I hope you like it!

Sí, lo prometo = Yes, I promise (Please correct me if it's wrong!)

Sí, lo prometo = Yes, I promise   (Please correct me if it's wrong!)

"Are you sure? Because you look like you're gonna faint." "Yeah... You might wanna catch me."

Testing was always something special for you. Especially because as one of the Ferrari juniors, you were allowed to drive the F1 car. How much better could it get?

Well, apparently it could also be the other way round. Since yesterday, you were on your period and had abdominal pains. Normally it was never this bad, but today you were in pain like you hadn't been in a long time.

In the morning, before you drove to the track, you had already taken a pill.
Now, at the track, changed, ready to get into the car, you still felt the pain.

It was not an easy pain that you could have just shaken off. It really hurt. But it wasn't your way to whine when you weren't feeling well. Especially not on a day like this. You had sat down on the massage table in an extra room to relax a little. It just didn't do anything.

"Hey, Y/N are you-" Callum entered the room, but as he saw your face, he stopped in his tracks. "What's wrong with you? You look awful."

"Well thank you." you thanked him sarcastically.

"Oh, you know exactly-"

"What's wrong?" he asked again. He'd cut off his first sentence with a hand gesture, because he knew you knew how he'd meant it.
Callum came up to you with a few steps and put his hands on your thighs.

You sat high enough that you were at the same height. Normally you had to look up at him because he was at least one head taller than you.

"I'm on my period." you said, shrugging your shoulders. "I'm fine."

"You really don't look like everything's fine, Y/N/N. Do you want me to get you something or-"

"No, I'm fine." you interrupted Callum, trying to smile at him as convincingly as possible.

"Come on, we've got to get ready." You hopped off the couch as he let go of your thighs. Callum watched you with a sceptical look as you left the room.

He didn't believe you. And you knew that.

The two of you stood in front of the F1 car, the car you dreamed of racing one day. Your eyes lit up as you looked at the car, until your face twisted a little in pain.

"Are you good?" Callum asked again, but this time with an evaluating look that begged you not to lie to him.
"Yes, of course," you said, but you didn't dare look him in the eye.

It was an absolute lie.
You felt horrible.

"Are you sure? Because you look like you're gonna faint." he said, but this time his concern was clearly audible.
Callum cared about you, he really did. And he knew you well enough to know that you wouldn't tell him the truth now. Your face had lost all colour and you felt like fainting any second. It hurt, but you only now realised just how much it did and for how long it already had.

"Yeah..." you said, giving in.

"You might wanna catch me." your voice became quieter and you realised you were losing control. But there was nothing you could do. You felt your body giving in and not a second later, Callum's arms wrapped around you, stopping you from hitting the ground.

He lifted you up and carried you back into the room where he laid you on the couch. Gently he stroked your forehead, "Oh Y/N/N." he sighed.

"Hey Callum, where is-" Carlos asked as he entered the room, "Oh."
He quickly came over to the two of you, you were still passed out. Carlos looked at you worriedly.

"I'll get her something to drink and you make sure she doesn't get up when she wakes up."
Callum nodded and looked at you again worriedly as Carlos quickly disappeared from the room.

Your eyelids twitched as you regained consciousness and looked around in confusion. Then your eyes met Callum's, who was stroking your hair. His lips twisted into a slight smile. "Hey."

"Hey." you said in a weak voice. Still confused as to why you were lying here. "How did I get here?"

"I carried you." Callum simply said. He shrugged as he ran his hand over your hair and forehead again.

"Carlos should be back in a minute, he'll get you something to drink." Calum informed you. As he stroked his hand down your arm, your gaze went to the spot. There had been this certain sexual tension between you for some time, but no one brought it up.

"Thank you." you said. Your hand closed around his and Callum looked at it. He laughed slightly and then looked at you.

"You don't have to thank me for anything, as long as you feel better soon. That's the least I could have done." He stroked your hand and looked at you lovingly.

"Ahh, you're awake." Carlos smiled at you as he entered the room with a glass of water in his hand. Quickly you let go of each others hand and Callum helped you sit up.

"Thank you, Carlos." you said gratefully as he handed you a large glass of water.

"Call me if you need anything, okay hermana?" He ordered you.

"Sí, lo prometo." you answered him in spanish, and smiled back at him.

*

"Don't you have to go the other way?" Your eyebrows drew together as you looked at Callum questioningly.

You were on your way to your hotel rooms for the night. Testing was over for the day, and Callum had been able to get his laps in. You would drive tomorrow when you were feeling better.

"I want to take you to your room. Who knows what else might happen to you." he said seriously at first, but at the second part of the sentence he gave you a mischievous wink.

Well, he was probably right.
Except that Callum surely wasn't alluding to your lips colliding with his at the end of the day, when he said that.