(RQ) [16] Charles Leclerc

Request by ash92931

P.O.V.: you're Charlottes best friend

: you're Charlottes best friend

"Take care of her for me."

You and Charlotte have known each other for what feels like forever. Growing up together has made her not only your best friend but the sister you never had. Your families have always been close. Your Dads happened to be business partners and became best friends, they've known each other for many years now, and it almost felt like you were one big family. Barbecues in the summer, Christmas eves and holidays spent together... You did everything together ever since you could think.

When Charlotte and Charles met, and they started dating, you weren't surprised at all that Charles fell in love with her. She's not only beautiful but also smart and the nicest person you knew. When time passed, you also became really good friends with Charles. 

He often gave you passes for the races, mainly in Monaco where you all lived, and always invited you alongside Charlotte. He never thought you were only Charlotte's best friend, and you couldn't find words that would describe how much you appreciated that. From the minute Charlotte introduced you two to each other, he was hearty to you and didn't fail to make you laugh.

Charles and Charlotte. It seemed like they were meant for each other.

When Charlotte broke the news to you that they were expecting, it was one of the best news you ever heard and to say that you were happy was an understatement.

"Okay, close your eyes!" Charlotte shouted from behind the door. "They are closed!" You sat on the couch in the living room, covering your eyes. Charles and Charlotte invited you to come over for the weekend, which wasn't unusual. But you could feel that they were dying to tell you something ever since you stepped through the door.

"C'mon, Char! What is it?" you shouted. You could hear the door open and a brief moment later you felt something soft being placed on your lap. "Open your eyes." Charlotte said, a huge smile on her face. When you opened them, you couldn't believe your eyes.
'Haven't you noticed me yet?' Your hand flew to your mouth when you read the imprint on the body. With watery eyes, you looked up to Charlotte. She was smiling like crazy, tears shimmering in her eyes. When you looked at Charles, he was holding a balloon in his hand that said,
'Oh Baby!'.
"We're pregnant!" he smiled, full of joy.

Charles was going to fly to Italy for the next race and Charlotte asked you if you wanted to do a girls spa weekend. She decided to stay in Monaco, flying not being the best when pregnant. And of course, you happily agreed. 

Spa weekends have been a thing ever since you were little, not even the way you did it has changed over the years. Doing face masks and cuddling up on the couch, watching your favourite series, just as you always did when you were younger, was the pure definition of relaxing.

Charles was about to leave for the airport, and he said goodbye to both of you. With his suitcase and bags, he stood at the door, turning to you two. "I'll miss you, baby." he said and kissed Charlotte. Charles pulled her close and for a split second, it seemed like he wasn't planning on letting her go. "I'm never far away." she smiled and gave him another kiss.
"I love you." "I love you too." he said and grinned at her.

When he turned to you, you smirked at him. "I'll miss you, Perceval." you said and hugged him. He hugged you back and gave you a light slap on the back of the head in the embrace.

You loved to tease him by calling him by his middle name. You absolutely loved it and even if he would never admit it, it was proof of familiarity, which made him like it. "Oh shut up. I'll call you in the middle of the night, just to pay you back." he threatened you playfully.

"Take care of her for me." he smiled and hugged you again.
"Don't worry about that." you said smiling. "I'll take good care of Char and baby Leclerc."