(RQ) [4] Lando Norris

Requested by Lu_story . It's a bit short but I hope you like it anyways, have fun! xx

(It's inspired by one of his streams on Twitch)

A question to all of you who've requested autographs from F1 drivers (via email) before: Did you write anything special in the email or just why you would want to get an autograph? I want to try it but I'm a bit unsure on how to do it.

"Baby close the door

"Baby close the door..."

You and Lando just finished dinner. As you brought the plates back to the kitchen you looked at the clock. "Do you stream later?" you asked Lando. "Yes, but not long only for an hour or so, I think." You nodded and smiled at him. Lando wrapped his arms around you and kissed you on your hair. You didn't mind it at all when he was streaming on Twitch. You had developed your little routine for when he was gaming.

Lando gave you a kiss and went upstairs to get his stream started. "Have fun!" you called after him. "Thanks!" Lando shouted from the stairs. You decided to get the night started by taking a hot shower. As you passed Landos' gaming room, you could already hear him talking and laughing.

The warm water calmed you down as it was pattering down your back. You washed your hair and body and got out of the shower. With only a towel wrapped around your body, you tiptoed to your room to get something to put on. As you opened the closed you could see one of Lando's joggers, so you couldn't resist and grab it. You dressed in a sleeping shirt and Lando's joggers, which were just way more comfortable than yours. You made your way back to the bathroom and the warmth was embracing you.

Some time had passed, as you walked out of the bathroom. Lando's door was open, it always was because the whole world knew you two were dating, so he just left it open. You could hear him singing a song he'd been muttering the whole day, and at some point, you did too. Both of you didn't know where it came from but after some time you started joking about it.

"Baby close the door..."
"And turn the lights down low." you finished as you picked in, smiling at him. Lando turned around surprised and grinned at you. "Chat, look who's here!" he excitedly said to his camera. The chat was going crazy, they all welcomed you and were happy to see you.

"Come here, baby." Lando said and patted on his lap. "Heyy." you said, waving at the camera. The chat was already noticing that you wore Landos joggers and were commenting how cute you two were.

"Guys, Y/N is wearing Landos pants!" "Okay, but how cute are they?"
"They are literally perfect for each other."
"Ily Y/N"
"Lando keep her!" "If not we will."

You could see that Lando was playing Call of Duty so you decided not to interrupt him any longer.
"Alright, have fun. I'll be downstairs." you said smiling, waving goodbye at the camera. "Bye Chat!" The comments immediately flooded in "No, don't go!" "Bye Y/N!".

Lando shouted an "I love you!" after you as you were already going down the stairs. "I love you too!" you shouted back.

After you left, Lando was reading some more questions. "Have you eaten yet?" he read aloud. His lips curled up, thinking of you. "Yeah I did, earlier with Y/N".
"Are you excited for Turkey?". "Yes, of course, I am." he smiled. There were some more questions about the upcoming race which he answered. "Is Y/N coming with you?" Lando then read aloud. He proudly smiled as he answered, "Yes, she is."