(RQ) [33] Max Verstappen

Request by maxienlando I hope you like it x 

"Ik hou van je." = "I love you"

"There you are, Mrs Verstappen

"There you are, Mrs Verstappen."

It was a beautiful evening in Monaco, your hometown. You had been living here for three years now, together with your boyfriend Max Verstappen. You had a flat with an impressive view of the ocean.

You were standing on the balcony looking at the water when Max hugged you from behind. He put his head on your shoulder and smiled. "Hey." you grinned at him and turned slightly to face him.
"We should go to the beach." he said. Max was already in the living room when he shouted, "Get dressed up. We are having a date now." You could only giggle at that, it was so very typical of him.

It didn't take long to get to the beach, so you walked hand in hand. You picked up your shoes to feel the still slightly warm sand under your feet. A smile crept onto your lips, and you looked up at Max happily. There was a big smile on his face too. It filled him with pure happiness to see you smiling.

For a while, you simply walked hand in hand along the beach while the last rays of the sun bathed everything in a romantic light.

When Max suddenly stopped, you looked at him confused. "What are you doing?" you asked him curiously, but Max didn't say anything, he just smiled at you in love.

But when he reached into his pocket and knelt down, you dropped the shoes in your hand. Your eyes widened, and you covered your mouth with your hand. "Max..." you whispered.

He laughed and looked up at you. Max knew exactly how you would react, or at least he hoped he did.
"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, I love you more than anything, you make me the happiest men on earth and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
He opened the little box in his hands and inside there was the most beautiful ring you've ever seen.
"Will you marry me?" he asked and looked up to you.

"Yes! Yes, a thousand times yes."
Max quickly put the ring on your finger, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He took your face between his hands and kissed you. The air smelled of the sea and a light breeze brushed against you as his soft lips gently captured yours.

When you separated again, Max laughed a little. He wiped a tear from your cheek, and you giggled with your nose blocked. "I love you, Max." you whispered, looking at him overjoyed. You were the happiest girl in the world right now. "I love you, so much." Max replied softly and kissed you again.

*

Today was the day. Today Max and you would say "I do.". When you got dressed, there was a knock at the door but no one came in. Victoria left a few minutes ago to get something, and you thought it was her coming back. "Yes?" you asked, wondering why the person didn't just walk in.

"It's me." Max said from the other side of the door. You walked to it and leaned against it. You couldn't let him come in because he would see your dress.
"I just wanted to say I love you." you could hear his voice through the closed door. You chuckled and put your hand on the door. What you didn't know was that Max had done it too. "I love you, Max.".

Max walked through the crowd, looking for you. When he found you on the other side of the big lawn, his steps quickened. "Babe!"

You had just come from the bathroom with Victoria. Even before the ceremony, you hadn't been feeling well, but you had blamed it on the excitement. Victoria had been watching the whole thing almost knowingly and was to be proved right with her quiet suspicions. You whispered until you both looked up at Max.
"There you are, Mrs Verstappen." he grinned and kissed you. You loved being called by his name already.
"Oh hello there, Mr Verstappen." you returned playfully.

"Can we talk?" you asked, taking his hand. Victoria smiled at the two of you and walked towards the dance floor.

"Sure." Max shrugged and followed you to a quiet corner. You looked around nervously, the most colourful flowers were shining in the glow of the sun, spreading a pleasant scent around you. You took a deep breath and looked at Max.

"I'm pregnant."

His eyes grew big and he blinked. Then he grabbed your hips and lifted you up. When your feet touched the ground again, he pulled you close to him, and you let your head fall back to look at him. "Max..." you whispered. A tear ran down his cheek. He shook his head with a smile. "Today is the best day of my life." he said, tears still running down his face.
"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

You pressed yourself close to him and wrapped your arms around his torso. Your voice trembled because by now you were crying too. "Ik hou van je." you whispered in his ear and Max laughed with a snort. "Ik hou van je." he replied.

*8.5 months later*

You went into labour in the middle of the day. Nothing had announced it, but it came from one second to the next. Max quickly picked up your hospital bag, carried you to the car and drove off. In the hospital, everything went like clockwork and everything went smoothly.

Meanwhile, Max had not left your side for a second. He held your hand and encouraged you. He didn't mind when you almost crushed his fingers because you were in so much pain. And he had given you the feeling all throughout that you could do it.

Now you were lying on one of the hospital beds, Max next to you, and on your chest was the most beautiful little creature either of you had dared to ever dream of. "Grayson Verstappen." you whispered dreamily, gently stroking his little head.

Max took your free hand in his and kissed it. "You were so brave." he whispered. Over the moon in love, you both looked at your little son. Your gaze turned to Max and you leaned up a little to kiss him on the lips.

 Your gaze turned to Max and you leaned up a little to kiss him on the lips