(RQ. 22) [47] Mick Schumacher

Requested by LaaSports    I hope you like it, have fun!

"My family thinks we're dating." 

Mick and Y/N. Everyone knew you two, and you were almost inseparable. You worked as Micks Physio since his Formula 2 days. You were still a little young for a Physio working in F1, but that didn't stop you from doing the job you always wanted to do. You became good friends with the Schumachers and loved it when they came to the races.

You were hardly ever far away from each other. Where one was, the other couldn't be far away. You arrived at the track with Mick in the morning and left the track with him in the evening. You two are like best friends, but you also worked together.

It was the Spain Grand Prix and you sat in Mick's garage, watching the race. Corinna and Gina were also there, but they were sitting in a separate room with the others. You were too nervous to sit down, so you just stood behind Mick's mechanic who was sitting on a chair. You had your arms crossed over your chest, and you tapped your foot on the ground.

Just at this moment, Mick almost crashed with Alonso because he wouldn't let Mick pass. You could only see a cloud of dust stirring up and no one knew whose car crashed. Your hand flew to your mouth, and you looked more than concerned at the monitor in front of you. "Oh god."

Until you could see Mick trying to control his car, being able to get back on track. You took a deep breath, and you ran your hands over your face, relieved that nothing happened to him.

"Oh, thank god. Is Alonso good?" you asked the last part a bit louder.
"He's fine." Someone in the garage replied.

What you didn't know was that the cameras were filming Mick's garage. Which meant that everyone saw your reaction. Everyone saw the fear in your eyes. Including his mother and sister.

The race was over and luckily Mick was able to finish it. When he got out of his car and came back from weighting you already waited for him. He still had his suit and helmet on as you started running towards him. You ran into his arms and he instinctively pulled you closer to him.

"I'm fine. Don't worry Y/N/N." Mick pulled off his helmet while still hugging you, so he could see you properly. You leaned your head back to look him in the eyes. "I'm fine, really." With your eyebrows furrowed together, you exhaled once, then nodded.

You sat on a high chair in the garage. The sun was shining beautifully at the orange sky.

The mechanics were already on their way to the hotels and there were only a few people left in the paddock. You were still waiting for Mick. Your chin was propped up on your knee and your arms were wrapped around your leg as you still watched the sun slowly setting. You could hear Mick coming into the garage, he knew you would be here.

"Hey." you smiled.

"Hey." Mick had a strange tone in his voice.

"What's wrong?" you asked him, concerned. He scratched the back of his neck and looked at you.
"My family thinks we're dating."

"They- what?" you asked him. You pulled your eyebrows together and smiled a little. "Who said that?" you asked again, wanting to know more details.

"Mom did, and then Gina agreed." Mick said and grabbed a chair to drag it next to you. He sat down and looked in the same direction you did just a few minutes ago.

You just chuckled and turned your head from looking at him to the almost orange sky. But your head spun back just seconds after when Mick blurred out: "I told them we are."

You inhaled deeply, totally perplexed and a little confused. You opened your mouth to say something, but then you closed it again, not knowing what to say.

Mick stood up and came to stand in front of you. You were almost at eye level, and you looked up a little to meet his endless blue eyes.

"So you know, uhm, I wanted to ask you for some time now..."

Mick started, but you gathered all your courage, your heart was in your throat as you straightened up a little to minimize the space between you.
Your gaze went from his lips to his eyes and back again. Mick suddenly leaned towards you and closed the rest that separated your lips from his and kissed you. He took your face between his hands, and you put yours on his. And you would lie if it wasn't the most amazing kiss you've ever had.

"Is that a yes?" Mick asked you with a grin.

You chuckled and looked up at him, "Yes."

He grinned and gave you another quick kiss and lifted you up while hugging you. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. "You're my girl now." he said, excitement in his voice. You chuckled and snuggled your face into the crotch of his neck.