[33] Max Verstappen

taglist:

rubymount      madridisimo     auguriaep     sweetsunshinestuff   

This race today was very much emotional. I understand that the people were too, but I can never understand how someone can spread so much hate online towards someone. I'll say it now; I love Lewis, but I love Max just as much (it's out now haha). I understand how Max feels but some of his fans (or better the ones hating) have gone a little too far in my opinion. But of course that's just how I see the things. 

I'm so glad Max is okay, and I hope that everyone is doing good, and you have avoided twitter etc. today if you struggle with mental health. (btw I'm here if someone needs to talk) 

Spread love, not hate 💗

It was race day and Jos and you were sitting in Max's garage

It was race day and Jos and you were sitting in Max's garage. "Look at him!" you cheered as Max put a good distance between himself and the others right from the start. Your hand was on Jos's arm, which you had nudged with joy.

He smiled at you, happy not only that his son had managed to get off to a good start, but also that he had you. His biggest fan and supporter. Jos could be unsympathetic, but he always treated you very well and had been very nice to you from the beginning.

Your heart was beating faster than usual, it was more than exciting. Until Max and Lewis were fighting for the first place in Copse-Corner. Your heart stopped when you saw the pictures in front of you.

No.

No, no, no.

"Max!" you shouted when you saw how badly he crashed into the barrier. You jumped up and were already on your way to the exit of the garage.
"Y/N!" Jos shouted after you, but you didn't even acknowledge it.
"Let me through!" you shouted as some of the mechanics tried to hold you back from running out of the garage. Somehow you managed to get through.

"Y/N!" you could faintly hear in the background. Not only Jos was calling your name, Christian was now doing it too. He was worried about what you would do. Max and you were alike, he had noticed that early on. You were often, if not always at the races, and you had grown on him. But you ran, you ran as fast as you could, leaving everyone behind.

You knew exactly how to get to him.
Your friends were at one of the grandstands today.

At copse corner.

You could hardly contain the feelings that filled your mind at that thought. They had asked you to sit with them. But you had turned them down because you didn't want to leave Jos alone in the garage. God, why didn't you just say yes?

Tears formed in your eyes as you still ran across the area to find the grandstand. You could have been with Max earlier. If you had been with them, been there, you could've helped Max or just do something, rather than taking almost five minutes to get there. All these thoughts clouded your mind and slowly panic set in.