(RQ) [4] Lando Norris

Requested by ZahraaBilal I hope you like it x

Y/D/N = Your daughter's name
Y/D/N/N = Your daughter's nickname

Y/D/N = Your daughter's name Y/D/N/N = Your daughter's nickname

"You two, come here!" 

"Y/D/N! Baby, can you please come here real quick?" You folded the blanket and put it back on the sofa, waiting for your daughter to come out of the hallway. She had a little stuffed turtle in her arms and looked as innocent as an angel.

You had to grin, and she knew exactly what was going on.
"Does your dad know you stole that?" you said, pointing to the cuddly toy in her hands. She pursed her lips together and blinked innocently. "I had to rescue her. She was stuck on the golf things."
At two years old, she couldn't really talk properly yet, but she was really trying her best. And it had become one of her new favourite things to do.

The turtle was usually attached to Lando's golf club, and that was in the hallway. So no wonder she had gotten there so easily. "Still, you'll have to ask Dad first, will you?" She nodded smiling and already turned around, "Baby, wait a second."

Y/D/N looked at you with wide eyes, expectantly. "Shall we draw another picture for Aunt Ria?" Y/D/N nodded energetically and grinned.
"Great, then go and ask Daddy quickly about the cuddly toy, and I'll get the paints." you grinned back.
"He's in the game room." you called after her as she stood a little lost in the doorway. She then ran into the room next to the living room with her little legs.

"I love you."
Lando had his arms wrapped around your waist, and you had them around his neck. Y/D/N was waiting for the visitors at the windows next to the front door.

"I love you." you whispered back to Lando's lips. He leaned forward a little and closed the gap to kiss you. He pulled you closer and was about to deepen the kiss when the bell rang and Y/D/N jumped up and down. You giggled against his lips as Lando rolled his eyes. He would rather have got on with this, yet he was looking forward to all the videos they would be making for Quadrant today.
"We'll get back to that later." he whispered as he gave you one more peck on the lips.
"I won't say no to that." you grinned.

"Hey, my love!" Ria laughed as she was greeted with a tumultuous hug around her leg. Y/D/N looked up at her and grinned, "Hello, Auntie Ria."
She took your daughter in her arms and the two walked into the living room as everyone greeted each other.

You could hear Ria's voice as Y/D/N gave her the painted picture you two had made earlier, "That's beautiful, little princess! It fits perfectly over my table in the bedroom, thank you so much."

*

Niran and Lando were standing by his drum kit, and the others were laughing and taking pictures and videos for Instagram. You watched them laughing, a few feet away, so the cameras didn't see you. It was great to have them all here, but you didn't want to be in the videos just yet. Lando understood that and had never tried to persuade you to do anything, one of the many things why you loved him so much.