(RQ. 22, S9; Part 1) [55] Carlos Sainz

Requested by Jett_Joan I hope you like it x

It has turned out to be a bit too long to put everything into one One Shot ups haha, but the second part is already up!

P.O.V: You're Fernando Alonso's daughter

V: You're Fernando Alonso's daughter

"My family thinks we're dating."  /holding hands/

It was race day for you. The sun was hiding behind some clouds, but the weather wasn't bad. This week, the race was in Italy, Ferrari's home Grand Prix.

Like your Dad, or perhaps because of him, you discovered your passion for motorsport at an early age. And especially for formula series. Now, at the age of 20, you were part of the Ferrari driver academy and couldn't be happier about it.

Early on, you always had to prove yourself more than any of the other children. Everyone just looked at your name and wanted to beat you to be better than "Fernando Alonso's daughter". But you didn't do them that favour. Your ambition to prove it to them all, to get to the top not only because of your name, always brought you further.

Carlos🌶: Where do you want to meet up, hermosa?

You: My drivers room, is that okay with you?

Carlos🌶: Sí

A smile sneaked onto your lips when you thought about seeing Carlos later. Your Dad had some business meetings with Alpine today and couldn't make it to the race. He didn't come to every race anyway due to his schedule and you being old enough, much to your liking.

Nobody was surprised that Carlos was attending a Formula 2 race today. After all, he drove for Ferrari himself, and it was their home Grand Prix. It just looked as if that was why he was there to everyone.

Since you both didn't have time before the race yesterday and today, you agreed to met up after the race. You took off your helmet and balaclava and pushed a few lost strands of hair out of your face. Fortunately, after a short debrief, things went quite quickly, and you were able to go to your drivers room.

Once there, a few staff members looked at you. Carlos had also gone in there a few minutes ago and this caused some confusion. But they could be confused, you couldn't care less what they thought. The one thing you were sure about was that they wouldn't tell anyone anyway.

You entered the room and a smile spread across your face. You quickly put your helmet on the floor and jumped into Carlos' arms. "Heyyy." you giggled. He grinned and kissed you on the cheek. "Hola, mi amor." he laughed and hugged you closer.

Your legs had swung around his waist and he rested his arms under your butt to hold you. You had your arms wrapped around his neck, playing with his hair. The softest, most beautiful hair you had ever seen on a man.

"Do you have somewhere to go?" Carlos asked as you two were about to leave. You shook your head, "No." and he nodded. Carlos put his hand on your lower back and kissed you on the hair,
"You did a great race, baby." he congratulated you, and you looked up at him. "Thanks, Mr. Ferrari driver." you grinned and ran your tongue over one of your teeth while a smile spread across your face.