(RQ. 45) [44] Lewis Hamilton

Requested by Ellielashea I hope you like it x

"Wow. Sorry, I was just- you're really hot."

You were currently on your way to do an interview with Lewis for sky sports UK. The door opened, and he came in with his PR. She took all his stuff from his hands and waited behind the cameras. When Lewis came in, he was starstruck by you and all of a sudden he couldn't manage to think straight.

You smiled at him and welcomed him. He looked at you in awe and smiled back. "Hi", he grinned. He could pull himself together quite well during the interview but when you asked him the last question, he noticed that he wasn't listening. 

"Lewis?" You asked him, slightly amused. He looked as if he completely zoned out and just looked at you. "Lewis?" You repeated. He shook his head and zoned in again.
"Wow. Sorry, I was just- you're really hot." He said without thinking. When the last word had slipped out his lips, he realized what he said.

You stared at Lewis for a second and couldn't believe what he just said. Slightly off guard, you blinked a few times. You tried to concentrate back on the interview and Lewis also acted like nothing happened. 
But everyone around you, couldn't forget the words, he just said to you, so quickly. In the back, the first ones were whispering, but you luckily couldn't hear them.

After the interview was done you said your goodbyes and both of you left the room. Later when Lewis came back from FP2, he saw you again. "Y/N!" he called after you. Confused as to who was shouting your name, you turned around to look for someone. Then you saw Lewis jogging towards you. You furrowed your eyebrows and walked in his direction.

"Hey." he smiled. "Hi" you answered back, smiling but still a little confused. He was a seven times world champion, you weren't used to talk to people like him, except for doing interviews. What did he want from you? Maybe he didn't like the interview, or maybe-

Your thoughts were interrupted by Lewis, "I'm sorry for what I blurred out earlier. I didn't mean- Well yes I did mean it, but I wasn't intending on everyone around us listening... I-" he babbled. He was nervous.

You opened your mouth but he continued. "I'm sorry." He scratched the back if his neck as he looked into your eyes. You just smiled at him and shook your head.
"It's all good.".

He let out a relieved breath and smiled, so you could see the laughing wrinkles around his eyes.

"I guess you have to be somewhere now, I don't want to hold you up, Mr. Hamilton." you said politely, said your goodbyes and wanted to make your way in the opposite direction.
Lewis didn't say a word, because he was busy taking all his courage for what he was going to ask you. Even seven times world champions were afraid to do certain things sometimes.

"Wait!" He said as you had already turned around. He hadn't said anything when you said your goodbyes, so you assumed it was the time to go.
He gently grabbed your wrist, and you turned around again. The spot where his hand touched your arm tingled.
You looked into his eyes. Brown eyes were never really considered special but his were. His eyes were mesmerizing to you.

Lewis took a stiff breath before bubbling out, "Doyouwanttogoonadatewithme?".
You needed to process what he just said, and after you understood what he just said, your eyes went wide. Lewis was still looking at you with his gorgeous eyes, and you thought you were dreaming. But you could still feel the warmth of his hand.

After a way too long break you finally found your voice again. "Yes." You said perplexed. Did Lewis Hamilton just ask you out?

A huge smile spread across his lips, and it showed the little gap between his lips. He slightly stocked the spot on your arm with his finger. "Great." He said, still smiling. Lewis saved his number to your phone, and you suggested a time he agreed on. When everything was sorted out you smiled at him happily.

Lewis smiled back at you, and he needed to concentrate not to stare at you again. "I'm looking forward to our date." He said happily. He bent down a bit and placed a kiss on your cheek. His soft lips gently brushed against your skin, and it felt like a wave of electricity going through your body
"See you." He almost whispered and grinned at you. "See you." You chuckled.

*

"So you and Lewis, huh?" Ted grinned at you when you came back. "How-?" You started but he just laughed. "Are you aware of all the photographers in the paddock, Y/N? If you haven't noticed them yet, they are everywhere." He laughed again and you felt your cheeks blush.

"Well, I think you look cute together. Lewis and Y/N... We need a shipping name." Ted started, and you could only chuckle at his words.

" Ted started, and you could only chuckle at his words