(RQ) [44] Lewis Hamilton

Request by peachybloomday  I hope you like it! x

"I would like to dedicate this win to my beautiful girlfriend

"I would like to dedicate this win to my beautiful girlfriend."

"Will you be okay?" Lewis asked concerned.

"Lew, I'm all good. Don't worry." you smiled and kissed him.

He was already suited and had his helmet in one hand, the other one playing with your hair. Since you found out you were pregnant Lewis was more protective than he normally was anyway. It was adorable to watch him look at your belly. It wasn't really big yet, it almost looked like you've eaten too much, but he looked at it like an angel was growing inside it.

"Alright, I'll see you after the race, baby." Lewis pecked your lips and smiled at you, caressing your belly.

"Drive safe, Lew." you told him and gave him a smack on the butt. You giggled when he turned around with false outrage, "Hey!"

"Great job, Lewis." Toto said to him on the radio. "Thank you, Toto." He sounded very happy. You sat beside your Dad, grinning at how good Lewis did today.

When he got out of his car and onto the podium you stood under the podium with the Mercedes employees. You smiled up at him when Lewis came out and waved to the fans. Your hand moved to your belly without you really noticing and stroked it a little. You couldn't put into words how proud you were of Lewis, not only was he one of the best Formula One drivers, he was going to be by far the best Dad you could wish for, for your child.

Toto, your Dad, looked down at you and smiled.

After the national hymns, the trophies were given to each driver. Lewis lifted his trophy up in the air and winked at you.

He whispered something to David Coulthard, who was hosting the podium ceremony and was handed the microphone

He whispered something to David Coulthard, who was hosting the podium ceremony and was handed the microphone. He smiled and then looked into the crowd.

"First, thank you that I can borrow the microphone." he chuckled.

"I would like to dedicate this win to my beautiful girlfriend. And to our little baby, because my queen is pregnant. I love you, Babe." Lewis smiled.

The news made the whole paddock whistle and applaud. Lewis looked at you from where he was standing on the podium, and you brightly smiled at him, mouthing an "I love you.".

The Mercedes crew was congratulating you from all sides. They hugged you and the girls squealed with joy, which made you burst out laughing and squealing with them, jokingly. "Oh my god, do you already know whether it will be a boy or a girl?" One of them asked excitedly. "No..." you said long-drawn-out to express your impatience. You all laughed and then looked up at the podium where the drivers were pouring champagne all over each other.

Toto looked at you, totally proud of his little girl.

You ran to Lewis, as he came back into the garage. You wrapped your arms around his neck and looked up at his face, smiling. "You did absolutely amazing."

Lewis smiled at you with the beautiful smile of his and slung his arms around your waist to pull you closer to him. "Thank you, Baby." He lowered his lips on yours to give you a loving kiss.

"Nice idea, announcing the pregnancy on the podium." you chuckled, still in his embrace. Lewis just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. He took you by the hips and lifted you up. Surprised, you cried out with a giggle.

"Let's go." he just said and walked out of the garage.

Lewis was still carrying you when you left the garage. "Mr. Hamilton?" you asked. "Yes?" he said with a mischievous grin. "Could you please put me back down on the ground?"

Lewis put you back down, and you looked at him with a playful smile. "Thanks."

You wrapped your arms around his torso and looked into his brown eyes. "I love you." you mumbled, resting your chin against his chest. He kissed your hairline, "I love you too, so much." Lewis put his fingers under your chin and kissed your lips.

He caressed your belly and tilted his head slightly as he smiled. You lanced your hand in his and intertwined them. His thumb stocked your hand lovingly as you headed off towards the paparazzi.

The news had spread through the paddock by now, and no doubt only there. The news that a little Hamilton was on the way.