(RQ. 51, 55) [TP] Toto Wolff

Request by yayabuckysebastian I hope you like it x

"Did anyone of these assholes mess with you?"-"No, you marked your territory so hard they're scared to even say 'hello'

"Did anyone of these assholes mess with you?"-"No, you marked your territory so hard they're scared to even say 'hello'." "Is that my shirt?"

The annual meeting of the team principals took place today. It was like a big dinner followed by a small gathering before the first race of the season. If you were honest, it reminded you of a big dinner for a class reunion.

You had been married to Toto Wolff for six years now and had often accompanied him to events. In the first year of your marriage, which you had sealed in your home country, Italy, the media had been glued to the two of you.
It was the headline of the day that the Mercedes principal had got married, to a woman eleven years younger than him.

After that year, it quickly became boring for most people, and they dropped it. Toto had put his hand protectively on your lower back as you walked into the big hall together. It didn't take a minute before Toto was approached by one of the guests.

Of course, many here wanted to seal deals or something and take every opportunity there was.

"Mr. Wolff! Mrs. Wolff!" the man shouted your names and came towards you. He smiled, almost in a pretended friendly manner, and shook Toto's hand. He very unwillingly took his hand off your back.

"Nice to meet you." you greeted the stranger. It was normal that people you had never seen before knew you, it wasn't odd. He smiled kindly at you while shaking your hand and quickly turned back to your husband.
"Do you have a moment for me, Mr Wolff?" Toto nodded politely, "Of course.".

He was about to take your hand in his, but you just shook your head with a smile. "I'll have a look around." you whispered to him and said goodbye.
"So, Mr. Wolff, I wanted to ask you about the-" You left the two men behind you and walked a little further into the hall.

"Y/N!" Geri Halliwell called your name. Christian Horner's wife came up to you with a friendly smile and took you in her arms. "Hey, Geri." you replied happily. "How are you, sweetie? And where did you leave your husband?" she asked you and hooked herself on your arm.
"Oh, Toto was noticed after the first few metres and engaged in conversation." you giggled, "And I'm so glad to see you again. How are you?".

"Oh, I'm fine. Christian has also been spotted by a few people. It's always the same, you're not here a quarter of an hour and... Well, that's what these gatherings are for." she laughed, and you had to giggle too.

Geri was not at all like the media sometimes portrayed her. Ever sice you met her for the first time, she had been incredibly nice to you, and you quickly got along. She loved to talk and didn't hold back when she was with you. You were happy every time you met her again.

You chatted a little more and both of you took a glass of champagne offered to you by a waiter.

While the sponsor in front of him was still talking, Toto looked around the room to find you. When he saw you, his eyes narrowed a little. Two men were walking straight towards the two of you, and it didn't look like it was by coincidence.
"What do you think of that?" No answer. "Mr Wolff?" With that, your husband was snapped out of his thoughts and looked back at his counterpart.
"Excuse me." he cleared his throat and continued in a very professional manner. "I'd like to agree, but I'd have a-"
And with that he turned his attention back to his conversation and tried to block out the rest.

You had noticed the two of them too, and so had Geri. You looked at each other with raised eyebrows and just waited to see what would happen. One of the two looked really determined as the two made their way across the room. When his friend, or colleague, you had no idea, began to understand his intention, he quickly grabbed him by the shoulder.

"What are you up to?" The two of them talked briefly but Geri and you could only understand fragments.
'Toto Wolff', 'Christian Horner', 'don't you dare' and 'are you insane?' were parts of the sentences they shared.
By the time one had finished, the man didn't look quite as confident as before and although you found it almost unbelievable that these men didn't dare to say hello, it was good to know how much respect everyone had of your husbands.

A giggle escaped you and you both quickly took a sip from your glasses to cover it up.

The two of them looked unnoticeably behind you, or so they thought. Toto had finally been able to break away from his conversation and was walking towards you with quick steps.
"Schatz?" he said in a low voice and took your hand demonstratively in his. He greeted Geri before looking down at you. "How about we go now?".
"Yes, please." you said almost relieved to your husband. Toto pressed a quick kiss on your hairline. "Lets go then.".

"Goodbye Geri, will I see you again this weekend?" She nodded with a smile,
"I'm here all weekend. See you, Y/N. Bye Toto." she said goodbye.
"I'll go find my husband too then." She added, giggling, and walked away. You had to giggle too and waved goodbye to her.

"Did any of these assholes mess with you?" Toto asked with a serious face, and you noticed his protective instinct kicking in.
With raised eyebrows you looked at him as if to ask if he was serious. Your yellow-green eyes studied him.
"No, you marked your territory so hard, they're scared to even say 'hello'.".

A smile crept onto Toto's face, and he offered you his arm to hook you up. "Good." he said, and you could only shake your head with a smile.
He shot the two men a warning look as you passed them, and you couldn't decide whether to grin or feel sorry for them.

Back in your hotel room you had immediately grabbed one of Toto's shirts and your pyjama pants. When it came to dressing comfortably, it couldn't go fast enough for you.

"Is that my shirt?"

Toto looked at you with furrowed brows as you laid down next to him on the bed. Lying on your stomach, resting your face in your hands, you grinned at him cheekily.

"Maybe. But maybe it's mine now though." He just shook his head with a laugh. "I wish someone had told me before you became my wife." he laughed. Still grinning, you countered,
"You would have married me anyway.".

Knowingly, he grinned now too and raised his shoulders. "I would definitely have.".

"