[3] Daniel Ricciardo

"Dan, I need your help

"Dan, I need your help." 

This week, Red Bull had planned a 'fitness week' for the Fans on their Instagram. They uploaded healthy snack ideas the drivers ate during race weeks, a video of Max's pre-race routine... and an Instagram live workout with each of the drivers.

And today was Daniel's turn.

"Babe, I'm going to work out!" he shouted through the house. He always told you when he was going to work out, so you knew where he was. You didn't ask for it, you weren't the type of girlfriend that wanted to know where her boyfriend was every second of his day, but Daniel chose to do so. He just liked the thought of you knowing where he was.

You were in the kitchen, looking through recipes on your phone. You were hungry but didn't know what to cook. When you found a recipe that sounded good and didn't need fifteen different ingredients you never even heard of, you quickly got everything you needed.

Daniel was already doing the workout. His phone leaned against a stack of dumbbells, facing the door so that everyone could see him.
"Alrighty, are you ready for the next exercise?" he asked with his Australian accent. Daniel smiled into the camera, some small beads of sweat ran down his forehead. Just as he was about to continue, you opened the door, causing him to turn towards it.

"Dan, I need your help." you asked with a begging smile, tilting your head. You had a jar of tomatoes in your hand, but the lid was too tight, and you couldn't open it. When you came into the little gym, you didn't even know that Daniel was live. He told you about it, but you forgot all about it.

Daniel just laughed and walked over to you. He took the jar from your hand, still a smile on his face, and opened it with a "plop".
You grinned at him, "Thank you.".
You took the jar out of his hands again.

Before you could leave, Daniel pulled you back to him by the waist to quickly kiss you on the lips and smacked you on the butt. You "complained" to distract him and quickly gave him a smack on the butt back.

Daniel laughed, "You're devious.".
"Sure. Who started it again? Oh right, you did." you smirked at him mischievously. As you were about to walk out he smacked your butt once more.
"Hah! 2:1 for me!" he laughed his typical Danny Ric laugh.
"Watch out, Ricciardo!" you shouted back on your way to the kitchen.

When you had left the gym and closed the door, Daniel walked back to where his phone was. "I'm sorry. Where did we leave off?" he laughed and looked at the paper next to his phone.

When he looked through the comments, a huge smile grew on his lips. The fans thought it was hilarious and there were thousands of comments about how cute the two of you were.

Daniel read a comment and laughed, it said "So, do we get to know what's for dinner?".
"Mate, I wish I knew. She just wanted me to open a jar of Tomatoes. That's all I know but I'll keep you updated." he laughed.

***

Daniel Ricciardo / @danielricciardo

For everyone in the live today: She made chicken cacciatore. 😆

 😆