[4] Lando Norris

Y/D/N = Your daughter's name   

Y/D/N = Your dad's name

Y/M/N = your mother's name

"We love you too Mommy."

Last week has been wonderful, you thought. Lando just came back from his race in Portugal so you decided to go for a little walk. Y/D/N was dressed in a cute Teddy Overall she got from her Daddy and the sun was shining through the trees. It was a bit cold but that's England, isn't it?

"Are you ready to see Grandma?" you lifted Y/D/N out of her baby seat and she smiled at you like crazy. Lando came around the car to help you get her out so you could get the diaper bag. He gave you a quick kiss on her cheek before walking towards the door. 

Once the doorbell of your parents' house rang, all three of you were welcomed with warm hugs and kisses. You haven't seen your parents in a few weeks due to Lando having two race weekends in a row, so they were really happy when Lando and you called them.

"Hello, sweetheart." Your Mom took Y/D/N into her arms after greeting them and Y/D/N giggled. Your Dad was already deep in conversation with Lando and they were going to the living room while your Mom and you were still in the entrance.

 "So, how have the last races been? I watched the one where..." you could hear your Dad talking to Lando. You giggled, Your dad loved Lando ever since you two announced dating and he enjoyed having 'a man to talk to', as he likes to say.

"Lando, do you know where the diaper bag is?" you shouted from the entrance. "I got it!" he shouted back as you went to the living room with your Mom, holding your little daughter in your arms.

You were nearly finished with having dinner when your Dad got a Newspaper from the couch table and gave it to you and Lando. "Have you two seen the article about you yet?" he asked. What? You thought. "Uh, no we haven't." You said as Lando's face was equally confused as your own. 

"Oh don't be scared, it's only positive things!" Y/D/N said to calm the two of you. You both had a look at the article he gave you. Two large pictures were covering the page with the headline saying;

"Lando Norris' girlfriend in cutest partner look with one-year-old daughter"

"So we weren't as alone as we thought we were." You laughed. But to be honest, that article is cute, you thought. The picture shows you and Lando with Y/D/N. It was shot when Lando told you about his last race and what happened. 

Not that you haven't seen it but it's always different when he tells you about it later. He was gesturing with one hand while the other was holding the buggy and Y/D/N was looking up at them from her seat. Your hands were buried in your Teddy-like Jacket.

The second picture was even cuter. Y/D/N was smiling at you and Lando and your heart melted by the look of that. These are the good sides of the press, they can be so rude and sometimes annoying but whoever captured this moment really did a good job, you thought with a smile. 

You and especially Lando ensured that your little girl isn't as much in the media but the press is part of dating Lando and you just had to deal with them being everywhere. So having such a positive article was a nice break for both of you.

After dinner, you decided to split the work, so the men were bringing everything to the kitchen and you and your Mom did the things left to do in the kitchen.

 "The picture is so cute, honey. You can see how much she adores you two, you know." Your Mom smiled at you as you were cleaning the kitchen. You could hear Lando and Y/D/N giggle in the living room. "I love them so much, Mom." You said with a dreamy smile.

"We love you too Mommy." You heard a whisper from the kitchen door. As you turned around, you could see Lando holding Y/D/N in his arms, peeking through the door. Y/D/N was smiling and giggling as they 'ran' towards her. 

Lando gave you a kiss on the lips before he said "Very much. Especially me" He whispered the last part, pretending to not want Y/D/N to hear it. You just giggled and gave him a kiss again. "I love you too, Lando." you whispered back, playing along with him.

" you whispered back, playing along with him