Chapter 51: (Omniscient POV)

Aaliyah walked into the kitchen to clean up but she noticed Katherine and Marcella had already begun the task.

"I apologize for leaving dinner so abruptly, Ladies." She apologized.

"You're fine, honey. You weren't feeling well." Katherine waved her off.

Marcella on the other hand knew better. She looked at Aaliyah with a knowing smile and Aaliyah blushed.

"Would you guys like some help?"

"No. We got it." Marcella pushed her out of the kitchen.

Aaliyah shrugged and padded her way down the hall to her oldest sets of twins rooms. On her way she saw Giovanni knocking on Mo's door.

Aaliyah quickly hid behind one of the walls. Peeking from behind it she saw Mo open her bedroom door pulling Gio in by the waistband of his sweats. Her jaw nearly hit the damn floor she was so shocked.

"Micio."

Aaliyah jumped and squealed as she turned facing her fiancé.

"I, Damien Arden caught The Aaliyah Daniels off guard...." he smiled.

"You scared the fuck outta me."  She punched him in the chest.

"Shouldn't be spying..." he pushed her against the wall.

"It's our house. And I have a right to know what goes on in our house." Damien reached for her dress and she slipped out of the way.

"You must know something.... because you keep trying to distract me when I'm trying to find out." She glared.

"Giovanni has talked to me. And that's not why I keep distracting you. This is the first day we've had together in months without any distractions." He closed her in again and hoisted her up on his waist. This time she didn't stop him.

Damien pulled his cock out of his pants then lowered her on to it. He was so glad she didn't put her panties back on.

"So, is this what we're going to do with the rest of our evening?" She moaned breathlessly.

"Maybe." Damien grunted as he rotated his hips.

They heard shuffling. "Shh, stop. Someone is coming..."

"Fuck them. This is our house and if I want to fuck my wife in the open then I will."  Damien slammed her down on his cock  making her eyes roll back from the unexpected pleasure.

"Damien, it could be the kids." She groaned.

He sighed knowing she was right. He pulled out and place her on her feet. He kissed her forehead as he placed himself back into his pants. So much for christening the house.

"I promise I'll make it up to you later." She pushed her bunched up dress back down

She turned to walk away but Damien yanked her back turning her to face him. He grabbed the back of her neck, tilting it back so he could look into her eyes. "You thought I was about to let you get away with that. I want a kiss."

Damien had never been this rough with her but she couldn't say she didn't like it. It made her wet.

She smirked at him and wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him down to kiss her lips. 

"Tell me what you know and we can go to the room and finish what we started." She smiled.

"They've been fooling around for the past two weeks. Mo'Nique and Rashad are separated. They have been for a while now."

That was like a slap to the face to Aaliyah. Why didn't Mo tell her?

"Are you okay?" Damien pushed a curl back out of her face.