Chapter 45: Omniscient POV

Now that Aaliyah was awake and very alert Damien could go and find his father himself.

Damien went back to the mansion where he and Aaliyah had been shot and changed clothes. He put on a crisp white Armani Suit with a pair white loafers.

He wanted to see the blood splatter as he dismembered Danielle piece by piece. It wasn't rocket science he knew his father would never shoot Aaliyah but Danielle would.

Charles loved the girl too much but he would hire someone to do it for him. And who better than Danielle.

Damien grabbed Glock 19 placing it in the holder on its side. He also grabbed one of his favorite Swiss army knifes.

Christian walked in to check on Damien and he did not like what he saw. Damien had reverted back to his former self. His self that wasn't quite sane, his self that liked to see people in pain.

"Fratello, I really don't think this is the best idea."

"Why?"

"Because I can see it in your eyes, you're going back to your old ways."

"Well it seems that was the only way people left me alone so I'll do what needs to be done."

"You're going to do this when you have Aaliyah to worry about. How will she look at you?"

"Fratello, Aaliyah is an assassin and ex-kingpin. She's seen more death than anybody. I truly don't think she'll care."

"Yes but Aaliyah doesn't torture people just to see them writhe in pain. It's not a fetish for her. You used to dwell in people's pain. At one point mother and father almost sent you to an insane asylum because you weren't just killing people because of mafia business anymore, you were becoming a serial killer anybody was worthy of death to you!"

"I won't take it that far, Fratello. Don't worry."  Damien reassured his brother.

What Christian said was quite true. There was a point in time where killing had be come a fetish to Damien and he had started killing people who he didn't know and had no background on. Most of the time it was mafia affiliates family members but eventually he branched out. But he promised not to let it go that far. He would let some of his sanity go just long enough to find his father and Danielle. The only time Damien's analytical skills were sharp enough was when he wasn't quite a sane and that was the only reason he was letting that sanity go.

He wouldn't allow clear threats to his family to live. He knew what he had to loose so he knew he needed to be able to pull himself back together after this therefore he would.

"Let's go, Fratello." Damien smiled.

"Lord, be with us." Christian prayed.

A/N: I just wanna say thank you guys for your positivity and love. I really needed it.