Chapter 31 (Aaliyah's POV)

"Damien Arden! Long time no mothafuckin see!" A young African American Gentleman walked up to Damien and pulled him into a bro hug.

"What's going on, Kenan?" Damien smiled as he hugged him back.

"Shit, trying to find me a fine ass female to spend my night with; if you know what I mean..." he let Damien go. Damien stood back beside me and Kenans eyes landed on me.

"Oh shit! You already found yourself a female huh? Always a playboy."

"Actually, This is Aaliyah, my fiancé."

"Fiancé????" Kenans eyes widened in surprise.

"Yes." Damien chuckled

"Well, I be damned. I'm Kenan, a old friend of Damien's." He held out his hand for me to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you, Kenan." I smiled and shook his hand.

"Damn, man, she's gorgeous. Congratulations." Kenan smiled at Damien.

"Thanks."

A blonde headed woman walked past us and winked at Kenan. A smile spread across his lips as he winked back while checking her out.

"And that's my que. I'll talk to y'all later." He turned on his heel walking in the direction the woman went.

"How do you know him?" I giggled.

"We went to college together."

"You went to college?" I asked.

"Yes, is that a surprise???" He raised his brow.

"Well somewhat. I thought you were just some spoiled rich boy who took over the business from his father." I shrugged.

"No. I succeeded him in mafia business, I built Arden Industries on my own. I graduated with A Masters in Business at 22. I stepped into the mafia at 14 and took over at 23."

"Oh okay."

"I'm surprised you didn't know that. Did you not do any digging on me?"

"I didn't. At least not any really deep digging."

"Well, I did on you. You graduated with your Bachelors at 20 then Graduated with your Doctorate in Physical Therapy and Kinesiology at 24. You were an athletic trainer for the Miami Heat for 5 years and the number one sought after physical therapist in the NBA. The players called you the miracle worker because you could get any athlete back on his feet and playing within 4-6 months. You were a drug lord from age 15 til 20, you gained all the southern states and part of the east coast. You ran the biggest cartel in history, Micio. Your first kill was at 12, your boss forced you to become a highly recommended assassin because you were a perfect shot. You handed over the cartel at 20 to Harlem Rogers, a very good friend of yours. You got married at 21 to Niko, were separated at 23, divorced by 24. Twins came from that marriage. You were a millionaire by the time you were 18, and you're net worth is 850 million dollars as of today. Shall I continue?"

"No." I frowned.

"Why so glum?" He asked.

"You knew this before you met me?" I asked as we walked around.

"Aaliyah, I trailed you for a year. I know almost everything about you."

"Stalker." I mumbled.

"But you're going to marry me anyways because you love me, just like I love you." He tilted my chin up and kissed my lips softly.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and slightly smiled.

"Come. Let's go mingle." Damien grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers, leading me in the opposite direction.