Chapter 42 (Omniscient POV)

Let's start with a little recap shall we......

Damien continued to stare back at his fiance. In the past few months of her pregnancy, she had become very docile. It was strange but He wouldn't complain because docile meant less stress on the baby. Aaliyah was now 6 months pregnant and was a little larger than she should be at 6 months but Damien loved it.  Every time he saw her pregnant belly, her glowing face, and swollen feet, his heart swelled with joy. She was everything he could've asked for.

"Stop avoiding my question."

A knock sounded at the door and Aaliyah huffed at the sudden interruption.

"You know I could go get that. I'm certain I can still move a lot quicker than you."  He chuckled as he watched her struggle to get out of the low sweated love seat.

"Oh, shut the hell up." She rolled her eyes finally pulling herself up outta the seat.

When Aaliyah opened the door she was staring back that 3 sets of eyes. Two sets were expected, the other one not so much. How did he find out where they lived?

"What the hell do you want?" Her glare was hard and unnerving.

"I came to see my son and sister."

"Well, you are not welcome here. Jason and Christian on the other hand please come in."

The two men walked around Charles. Jason going straight to the living room and Christian standing in the door with Aaliyah just in case his father tried anything funny.

"Seriously, why are you here?"

"I'm serious. I came to see Marcella and Damien. I mean you no harm, I came to make peace. You're good to my son and you're good for him. I'm truly sorry for the way I've acted."

"He's Lying." Christian Scowled.

"Trust me. I know."

Giovanni walked up behind Aaliyah and christian to see what was going on. As soon as his eyes landed on Charles he immediately slid Aaliyah to the side gently.

"Go back to the living room, bella."

She sighed and did as told. If anyone could handle Charles it would be Damien, Giovanni or Christian.

Damien met her halfway and he was angry as a bull. She quickly assumed Jason told Damien that Charles was at the door. She place her hands on his chest in attempt to calm him down before he unleashed hell.

She watched as his eyes zoned in on Christian. She knew what he was thinking and she trusted Christian wouldn't do that.

"Christian didn't bring him here." She stated softly.

"You don't know that." he huffed.

"I do because I'm certain he came with Jason."

"I did call him and tell him to meet me over here." Jason piped in.

Damien sighed. He walked to the door and stood beside Giovanni.

"How did you find us?" he glared down at his father. 

"It wasn't hard. I traced a few of Katherine's phone calls to Aaliyah's cell phone."

"Well what do you want?"

"To make amends."

"I don't believe you. Now leave." Damien slammed the door in is fathers face the made his way back into the living room where Aaliyah was.

"Jason and Christian, do you two mind staying a few days just until I know my father is no threat or until I've hired a little extra security to patrol the house."