Chapter 43 (Omniscient POV)

Aaliyah rode Damien's cock slowly. The further she got in her pregnancy the less sex she and Damien had because he was scared of hurting the baby. Even though Jason had told him it was okay for them to have sex.  She twirled her hips showing him what he had been missing. She threw her head back as Damien gripped her wide hips.

"So, good, Gattina." He purred.

Just as she was climbing the ladder of ecstasy a sharp pain shot through her back knocking the wind out of her. She stopped moving and furrowed her brow as she felt a wetness trickling down her spine.

"Micio, why'd you stop?" Damien opened his eyes only to she her face contorted in pain. A sharp pain shot through her abdomen next causing her to grab her baby bump.   "Micio, what's wrong?" 

He sat up and cradled her in his arms as she crumbled against his built frame.

"My back, the baby." she cried out.

Damien's hands wandered the plane of her back  searching for the source only to come in contact with a bullet hole.

"FUCK! JASON!" Damien yelled. He didn't care that they were naked nor that they were in a very compromising position.

"Yeah." Jason busted into the room. "Oh God." Jason hurried over to the couple. He took Aaliyah out of Damien arms, ignoring the fact that they were both very naked.

Damien jumped out of bed and grabbed his shorts off of the floor. No Sooner than Damien got his shorts over his hips, he fell to his knees in pain.  "Fuck." He growled. 

Another bullet whistled through the window hitting him in the shoulder. Three times.. He'd been shot 3 times in one damn day. He couldn't fucking believe his luck. The only thing that flooded his mind though was Aaliyah and his children.

"GIOVANNI! CHRISTIAN!" Jason yelled covering the naked Aaliyah with a blanket so no one else would see her so exposed.

Christian and Giovanni ran into the room with guns drawn.  When they took in the scene before them they quickly holstered their weapons and knelt down to help Damien.

"What the fuck is going on?" Gio asked angrily.

"I don't know but we've gotta get Aaliyah  to the hospital NOW."

"I'll move Marcella and the twins to the safe house." Giovanni walked out of the master bedroom down the hall to the babies bedroom. So much for a new house.

Damien groaned as Christian helped him up and out of the house into the Black Suburban.   "Everything will be okay brother." Christian assured him.

Christian hadn't known Aaliyah long but he knew that she was a trooper. She would be fine.

--------------------------------------

Everything was touch and go for a while with Aaliyah, but she delivered a beautiful set of twins. One boy and one girl.  Arabella Sage Arden and Ezra Luciano Arden.  Damien was elated; in pain, but elated none the less.  But that elation quickly faded when Aaliyah flat lined and they rushed him out of her room in order to save her.

He was now back in his own hospital room; worried and mighty pissed.

"Have you found our shooter?" Damien asked his brother as he texted Giovanni checking on Marcella and the twins.

"Our father. I actually think that he and Danielle are working together."

"Why do you think that?"

"Can it really be a coincidence that father shows up the same day Danielle shot you? Not to mention father would've never shot Aaliyah but Danielle would've."

"I mean I mean I think that it can be a coincidence. I also think our father will do anything to get what he wants and if shooting Aaliyah can get her into his hands somehow then that's what he's going to do."

"It's just a thought."

"I don't care. I want them both Gagged and Bound in the cellar by tomorrow night. Make that clear to everyone in my absence because if they are not in the Cellar tomorrow night someone else will be dying in the place of them."

"Fratello, you don't even know if you'll be out of the hospital by then."

"I will be trust me."

"Even if they do release you, I think you should be here with Aaliyah so that when she opens her eyes she's not alone."

"I know for a fact she much prefer I kill the bastards."  Damien growled. He was so pissed he couldn't even think. His babies weren't ready to come out of the womb but here they were because of his fathers evil fucking ways. The twins were big for preemies not to mention very healthy.  He was just glad they survived because he would've lost his mind if she would've lost the babies. But he was still at unease because he hadn't heard about Aaliyah's condition.

If she pulled through as soon as they were released from the hospital they were getting married. A gunshot wedding for sure. They'd have a real one later.

"Whatever, Fratello."  Christian rolled his eyes.

He was glad his brother and soon to be sister in law were okay. He was also glad his niece and nephew were okay. But Christian had this really strong gut feeling that Danielle was somehow involved in this shooting. Charles was conniving but he'd never try to kill his own grandchildren.

Christian had some deep investigating to do within 12 hours. Regardless, of if he was right or wrong he knew Danielle and Charles were going to die tomorrow night at the hands of his brother.Many didn't know but Damien was fucking insane. If you messed with someone he loved then you got to see a side of him that no one ever got to see. Christian hated that side of his brother but he knew that side of his brother was a necessity in the mafia business.

If only Danielle and Charles had minded their own business.