Chapter 6 (Damien's POV)

I watched as her chest heaved up and down. My control had been fading for the past month; her smart mouth angered me but aroused me at the same time. And ever since she had stepped foot into my home I hadn't had sex with another woman. I only got hard around Aaliyah and it was driving me insane. I wanted her so bad.

Her tigress eyes raked over my built frame then rested on my face. She tried to hide it but I could see the lust in her hooded eyes.

"Move, Damien." She pushed at my chest but not hard. I grabbed her wrists pushing her body back on the table. I pushed my erection in to her core more and she stifled a Moan.

"Do you really want me to move, Micio?" I leaned in and kissed her neck. I slipped my hand into her pants and began to play with her through her panties which happened to be lace. Even if she said she didn't want me it would be a lie because she was soaking wet.

"Tell me to stop, Aaliyah." I raise up and looked into her eyes.

"I can't." She panted.

"Why?" I smirked. She glared at me and pushed my hand away from her sex.

I moved off of her and she stood straightening herself.

"We are not doing this.." she stated

"Doing what?"

"That. What we just did! I'm not taking it there with you, Arden."

"Why? We are both adults. And we both know we want to fuck each other's brains out."

"I'm not going to fuck you!"

"Why?"

"Because that's what you want and I don't want to give you what you want." She looked me in my eyes. I raised my brow waiting for her to explain.

"I refuse to be used by another man. You may use me for my killing abilities and looks but you will not use me as a nut."

She pushed me out of the way and made her way out of the conference room.

When I got home, Aaliyah did everything in her power to avoid me.

"Mr. A, can we have ice cream, please?" Isabella asked me.

I looked down at her as she looked up at me with the same eyes as her mother. I groaned inwardly. These kids could practically get anything they wanted out of me. I was beginning to see them as my own even though Aaliyah basically lived to spite me.

"Would mommy be okay with you having ice cream a few minutes before bed?"

"Yes." She smiled.

"No, I wouldn't." Aaliyah said walking over and picking up her daughter.

"But mommy!!!!!" She whined.

"But mommy nothing. Don't listen to these little Con-Babies, Arden. They'll get you in trouble."

"Oh I know."

She put Isabella down and gave her a stern look. "Go upstairs with your brother."

Isabellas shoulders slumped as she walked upstairs.

"I was late earlier because Niko had called."

"And what did he want?" I asked grabbing my beer.

"He wants to see the twins."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fly them back out to Florida for a week."

"Are you staying with them?"