A/N

Hey lovlies!

I know I've been MIA for a while and this is the first time I've updated in a long while but as you all know I was pregnant and going through a lot. And well I just no longer had any inspiration to write. 

The last chapter was definitely not my best by far and I will probably go back and rewrite that chapter but for right now it stays as is. 

So, I had my baby two weeks ago. Her name is Twyla Aubrielle... She came out 6 pounds and 12 ounces. She is so beautiful and I can't get enough of looking at her. Her father and I are not together. He actually left me on Mothers day. Let's just say Just when you think a mf won't do you like that, they will. 

Anyways, I went through a long period of depression. Like I literally would get up in the mornings and cry on my way to work and then cry when I would get home. My friends tried to keep me in good spirits but I had very very few good days during my pregnancy. 

Now, I'm no longer pregnant and well I can detach myself from the situation completely. (It is definitely easier to detach yourself from a person when you don't have all those hormones. Plus, I'm naturally a emotionally detached person, so, that period of depression I went through was really hard for me.)  Plus, let's just say someone else has recently sparked my interest. Wish me luck with that too yall. I haven't been single in approximately 5 years, so, my flirting is a little rusty.  

Yes I was with my child's father for 5 years before I got pregnant. 

If Only I Could tell yall the entire story of how that man treated me while I was pregnant. Whew chile. 

Anyways, I'm just glad it's over. Now I can move on from his Sorry no good ass and heal. 

Moving on from the sob story that is my life.... lol I hope to be updating more while I'm on leave but sadly this book will soon be coming to a close and then I will be focusing on The Sheltered Promised. I'm on leave until Feb. so hopefully I'll have closed this book out by then. 

I hope you guys have had a wonderful year despite the corona virus and I wish you all a lovely week. 

Peace and Love.