Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)

Damien picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and walked into the bathroom.

He sat her on the sink then he turned on the shower to let the water get hot. He turned back around and began to strip Aaliyah out of her clothes.

First, he pulled the shirt over her head exposing her breast. He bent down taking one into his mouth, twirling his tongue around her pert nipple.

She let out a soft groan as Damien sucked her nipple and pinched the other between his fingers.

Then he stood her up and turned her so that her back was to him. He kissed from her shoulders all the way down to the waist band of her shorts and pulled them down.

No bra, No panties.

"No panties.... Bad Girl, Micio. Very bad." He bit her right ass cheek then slapped the left. Aaliyah sucked in a breath trying to keep her composure.

"I didn't need them... I mean who wears panties with spandex?"  She said breathlessly.

"No excuses." He bent her over and his hot mouth latched to her clit.

"D D D Damien...." She stuttered.

He hummed in response which made her back arch and her legs shake. 

He slipped his tongue back and slid it into her hole.

"Damien, please...." she whined.

He slipped his tongue in and out of here entrance, pushing her close to the edge, but never letting her go over it.

Then Damien pulled away giving her sweet center one last peck. He stripped out of his clothes and guided Aaliyah into the shower. She dropped to her knees and began to stroke his thick erection with her dainty hands.

Damien bit his lip and looked down at her through hooded eyes. She looked back at him with the most innocent expression he'd ever seen.

She'd never sucked him off before. In all honesty she had only sucked dick on a few occasions and it was on her ex husband. So, she wasn't exactly sure about herself.

She leaned in and kissed the tip. She licked that pre-cum that glossed her lips and kissed the tip again.

Damien balled his hands into fists at his sides.

Aaliyah looked up at him and sucked him into her mouth.

"Oh Fuck." Damien jerked his hips.

Aaliyah gagged a little but kept her slow torturous pace. She bobbed her head slowly making sure to tasted every single inch of his succulent cock. Her pussy dripped at the thought of her freaky actions.

His cock tasted so good. His pre-cum was sweet and salty. She swirled her tongue over the tip and Damien pulled her up.

Damien kissed her passionately as he lifted her against the shower wall. He grabbed both wrists in one of his hands and pinned her arms over her head.

In one simple movement, his cock slipped inside of her pussy.

Aaliyah let out a loud moan and Damien held still for a moment. His cock was throbbing inside her. His forehead pressed against hers and he whispered something in Italian.

"Sei Il Mio Cuore." (You are my heart.)

It sounded so sweet to her even though she didn't understand but she knew it was sweet because he was looking at her like she was the greatest prize he could've ever won.

He thrusted into her slowly. Working his hips so that he'd hit her spot over and over again.

Aaliyah's back arched off the wall as she bit her lip trying to hold in her moans.