Chapter 20 (Aaliyah's POV)

Today Damien and I decided we would just make it a family day. We'd eaten a nice big breakfast that consisted of pancakes, eggs, grits, sausage, and bacon.

The twins loved when I cooked a hearty breakfast because it was rare I made breakfast. I usually just fixed them a bowl of cereal or oatmeal in the mornings. Dinner on the other hand was a different story. I always cooked a nice dinner, it was rare for us to eat out for dinner.

"Have you guys picked a movie yet?" I asked as I walked into the theater.

"No, we still deciding." Isabella replied. The girl was so much like me it blew my mind.

"Well how about we watch Oliver and Company?" Oliver and Company was my favorite as a child and now it was theirs.

"Yes!" They yelled.

"Okay. Grab it and put it in."

Damien was sitting in the recliner typing something on his computer.

"You know we're supposed to be having a family day. So, no work."

"I know I'm just finishing this proposal."

"Finish it later."

"Micio..." He looked over at me.

"Arden." I raised my brow.

"Fine." He chuckled and closed the laptop then placed it on the table.

I curled into his side. The twins ran over and sat beside us. One on Damien's right and the other on my left.

By the time the movie ended the twins were sleep and I was dozing off.

"I thought we were going to have a movie morning...." Damien stated.

"Hey, when you're tired, you're tired." I shrugged.

"I guess. So, what are we going to do now?"

"Nap. Take the twins to their rooms and then we can go nap in ours."

"Who said I was sleepy?"

"Nobody but you're napping with me regardless."

"I may nap with you, I may not. It depends on how I'm feeling."

"I know one thing when I get in the bedroom from taking Isabella to her room, your ass better be in there." I stood grabbing Isa and made my way down the hall.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, My babies!" Katherine snatched me into a hug and kissed my cheeks.

"Hi, Miss.Kay." I kissed her cheek back. Katherine is Charles wife. She much like a second mother to me. I love her very much which is why I trust her with my children.

"You know you can call me mom."

Katherine then gave Damien and the twins hugs and kisses as well.

'Kathy, who's at the door?" Charles yelled.

"Damien and Aaliyah. The babies are here too." She yelled back as she ushered us into the house.

"Isa and Ty are here?!" I heard Gio yell as the pitter patter of his bare feet hitting the hard wood floor got louder and closer.

"Can we go play?'

"Sure, baby, go ahead." I nudged her and her brother towards the staircase just as Charles reached the last step of the staircase.

"Hello, beautiful people." Charles smiled and kissed the twins on the forehead.

"Hey Papa." They giggled.

"Papa?" I raised my brow.

"I mean I will be their grandfather eventually."

Gio came down the staircase and stood beside his father.

"Hi, little Gio." I waved and smiled.

"Hi, Miss.Elle." He blushed.

"Go upstairs and play." Katherine waved the little ones off.

"Dad, I need to speak with you about something. Aaliyah and Katherine can join."

"Lets go to my office."

We all sat around Charles's desk.

"Sooooo, Aaliyah and I are moving to Italy."

"What? Why?"

"Aleksander, the Russian Don wants us too as a way of paying him back for Aaliyah killing one of his men. Plus the branch in Florence isn't doing too great."

"Who was this man Aaliyah killed?'

"Javier, Canes son." I stated.

"He never did get over that." Charles shook his head.

"Never got over what?"

"His father giving me the cartel."

"Oh well he's dead now."

"When are you guys leaving?" Katherine asked.

" Well, the plan is to leave after Christmas because we want to spend time with family before we leave."

"Well then that means we only have about two months with you guys. So, let's make the best of it with multiple visits. I love seeing you both." Katherine smiled.

Katherine loves Damien like his is her own and Damien loves her because she treats him like he's her blood son. She even scolds him when he's wrong. Katherine has the heart I wish I could have. She has the capacity to love everything and everyone on this planet.

"We love seeing you too." He smiled at her.

"So, when are yall going to give me more grandbabies?" She asked.

"Whenever Aaliyah is ready." Damien kissed my hand.

I smiled at him. Charles glanced at our linked hands and grimaced. I shrugged it off.

"Well do you guys wanna stay for dinner?"

"Sure." I smiled.

"Well, we ladies are going downstairs to start dinner." Katherine stood and grabbed my hand.

To the kitchen we go.