Chapter 46: Omniscient POV

Damien decided he would stop by and see Aaliyah and the twins before his man hunt began.

He walked into her hospital room where she was surrounded by friends and family. He smiled as he took in her glowing appearance. Seeing her in bed with both babies, one in each arm and the twins sitting in the bed was the best thing he'd seen in a long time. They were his family and he couldn't wait for them to be safe and sound in their house.

"Look what the cat drug in." Celine winked.

Aaliyah looked up from her babies and drunk in Damien's appearance. All she could think was 'Damn, my baby looks good.'

"Where are you going?"

"Business, Micio." He walked over and kissed her forehead.

"Looking like a tall bar of white chocolate? Oh no, daddy, you gotta change."

"Micio, I promise I won't be gone long."

"I'm coming with."

"No. You have to stay here."

"Okay." She pouted.

"Good, Gattina." He leaned in and kissed her lips and everybody yelled "awwwwh"

"Be safe."

"Always, Micio." He have her a dazzling smile before he walked out.

Damien messaged Elijah asking for an update about whether or not his father had appeared in the states. Until then Damien, Christian, Jason, and Giovanni we're hitting the most notorious mafia hotspots in Florence.

First was Dalia's, a nice expensive club for some of the most known Mafia leaders. Damien and his brothers walked into the club with no protest from the bouncer. Everyone knew who Damien was in Italy. 

"Mr.Arden, how nice of you to grace us with your presence tonight? How long has it been? Years?" The owner Dalia sauntered up to him.

"Something like that. I'm just here to watch." Damien shrugged.

"Well I assure you one of my rooms and girls are always ready to please you." She ran her hand down his chest.

"No, Thank you, Dalia. I have a wife at home."

"Wife?"

"Yes. And she pleasures me just fine therefore I'm not interested in one of your whores." Damien walked off having a seat at the bar while the other three men posted in different areas of the club. If they didn't spot his father in another 45 minutes then they would travel to the next hotspot.

30 minutes later Damien was just about fed up with these promiscuous women. He was ready to leave. Until he saw a tall brunette weaving through the crowd who looked exactly like Danielle. Damien stood and began to follow her through the halls and eventually out of the back door.

Danielle turned around and aimed her gun at him.

"Come to die." She smirked.

"No. I came to kill." Aaliyah sauntered up behind Damien with her gun drawn and aimed at Danielles Carotid.

"Micio." Damien smirked.

"What? Did you think I was going to let you have all the fun, daddy." She kissed his cheek as Giovanni walked up from the shadows and grabbed Danielle, snatching her gun and placing her in handcuffs.

"Fuck."

Damien turned just enough to get a good look at his fiancé. She matched his all white appearance. If he could eat her up right now then he would.