Authors Note

Bonjour!!!! 😊

So, I've already written the next two chapters and I haven't uploaded them because they're trash. Like complete garbage. So, I'm going to rewrite them. I probably won't unload them until like a week or two from now because I have a book review due Saturday so I won't be writing too much this week.

Anyways, If you want to see something specific like the fight between Celine and Niko or the showdown between Niko and Damien or a showdown between Aaliyah and Danielle let me know.

Um I'll probably write the first two anyways just because that's the whole point of the next two chapters but that last one is more of an option. What do you guys want to see happen to Charles?

Do you want to see Aaliyah reconcile with her folks?

Would you guys be interested in a story about her twins?

Do you want a back story on Damien? (That would be included in this book, it wouldn't be a separate story)

Do you want to see more growth from Aaliyah? Or Do you Enjoy her character as she is?

I'm asking these questions because ever since I've started to write her as a character who has some growth I've had extreme writers block.

When I created the idea of Aaliyah she was never supposed to have any growth. She was supposed to be this hardcore queen-pin and assassin who didn't care about anyone but her children. When I turned her story into an interracial story that's when I decided her character needed to grow and mature.

Are you guys enjoying the story or has it gotten a little dry to you?  

Feel free to comment.