Chapter 10 (Omniscient POV)

He pushed the door to his penthouse open and motioned for Aaliyah to walk in. She walked in and looked around. Damien followed her in and closed the door behind him. He watched as she walked around making herself familiar with the layout.

Damien definitely had a bachelor pad. The design and color scheme was different from the mansion. The primary colors here were gray, black, and white. While the mansion consisted of red, nude, white, and black. Not much different but still different.

"Why do you have this place if you have the house?" She asked.

Damien didn't want to discuss his penthouse or the mansion but he answered her anyways.

"I bought the house right after you said yes to my business proposition. If you had said no then I wouldn't have bought the house."

"You bought the house for me and the twins? You could've just bought us here."

"No, I wanted enough space for the twins to run wild."

"But you didn't have to live with us. You could've come back here at anytime to have your own space but you didn't. You came home to us every night."

"That I did." Damien would never let her and the children live in that house unprotected. He was their protection and he always would be.

"Now that's loyalty." She gave him a slight smile.

"I'm not sure if I know how to be disloyal."

"Well that's a good characteristic to have, Arden." She plopped down on his couch. He noticed her body language had changed. She looked relaxed, calm, and comfortable, not as tense and uptight as usual. He liked that she was beginning to get comfortable around him.

How does that saying go?

'Once a woman knows you're loyal, she'll show you how nasty she can be.'

It's something like that.

Anyways, Damien felt like he had proved his loyalty and now that she knew he wasn't going anywhere, she was going to turn off her hostility completely and just go with the flow.

"Micio, I didn't bring you here to talk." He walked over and sat down beside her.

"I know." She turned and climbed into his lap and ran her fingers through his thick dark hair. She could feel his bulge pressing against her sex. She began to grind on it slowly. She wanted to be happy and content. Damien made her feel things that she hadn't felt in years, he made her feel safe and cherished. It may not seem like it but she did trust Damien. She didn't want to dwell on the past anymore.

"Piccolo Volpe Maliziosa." (You naughty little vixen.) He gripped her ass firmly in his large hands and squeezed. Damien prayed this wasn't a dream. Aaliyah was the woman of his dreams and right now she was grinding on his painful erection.

She leaned in and kissed him. His hands slid up her slim body and into her hair. Gripping her thick curly locks, he began to dominate the kiss.

Dominance was one reason Damien and Aaliyah argued so much. They both wanted to be in charge. But Damien always got what he wanted and he never stepped down from a challenge. If anything he loved a challenge and Aaliyah was just that. She was fierce and mean. He loved it. Niko was weak. Damien didn't need to show dominance over her all the time because he knew he was in charge, he just let Aaliyah think that she ran things. Even if Aaliyah submitted to him in the bedroom, he knew her dominance would prevail outside of the bedroom. That's why Damien wanted her in the mafia but not just as his Assassin but as his Donna, his wife.

Damiens lips attacked her neck marking her. His lips trailed up to her ear and he nibbled her earlobe.

"Stand up and strip for me." He whispered.