Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)

After the meeting, I decided I wanted to take Aaliyah to the Fantasy Playpen. I wanted to introduce her to the world of BDSM. And although I would love to do a demo with her tonight, I knew Caesar wouldn't allow it until he'd discussed membership terms and showed her around. I already had a membership; one that I hadn't used in years.

Aaliyah stared out of the window as we drove through the city. She'd been mighty quiet since we'd left the meeting and I was hoping that she didn't think I was upset with her for putting Danielle in her place because I wasn't upset. Danielle needs to know her place and who better to teach her than my Micio.

When we pulled into the driveway of the Mega Mansion, Aaliyah's eyes widened as she watched the partially dressed women walk in.

"Arden, I know good and damn well you did NOT bring me to a whore house..."

"I would never do that, Micio." I chuckled.

"Well, you are a freak. So, I wouldn't put it past you." She smirked.

"I like to know where the pussy I'm fucking has been, Neonata." I winked.

"I will punch you."

"And I will spank your little ass in front of everyone." I leaned in close to her.

Her breathing hitched as she pressed her thighs together.

"You like that idea. Don't you, Gattino." I shifted in my seat, grabbing her waist and placing her in my lap.

"No." She frowned.

"You're lying." I smacked her ass.

"Damien...." she whined.

I pressed my hardened bulge into her core. Her lips parted as she let out a breathy moan.

"I'm not going to fuck you, Micio." I smiled as I nibbled her ear.

"Fuck you..." she groaned as she climbed out of my lap.

"As much as I would love to, we have business to attend to."

When we walked in all eyes shifted to us. Curious glances for the most part but their were a few lustful glances towards us as well. My arm was possessively around Aaliyah's petite waist as we walked though the common room, where demos could happen right in front of your eyes.

There was actually one going on as we walked though. Aaliyah's mouth fell open in pure shock.

"Oh my gosh." She huffed as she watched the man fuck the small girls ass.

"Close your mouth, Gattino. You'll catch flies." I chuckled

"But they're fucking.... in front of everybody."

"That's the point of this place. To be watched."  I shrugged.

"Damien! Good to see you!" Caesar came up and slapped my back.

"Likewise. Caesar, this is my fiancé, Aaliyah. Aaliyah, this is Caesar, the owner of the fantasy playpen."

"Ah, nice to meet you, Bella." Caesar grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Likewise." She gave him a cute little innocent smile.

"So, how'd you and Damien meet?" He held he hand out for us to make our way down the hall and into his office.

"Business." Aaliyah stated simply.

"Oh okay. So, basically, this is a place where Dominants and Submissives can "play" in "public." I say that in quotations because play means sex and this isn't an actual public setting. This place isn't open to the public, everyone here has a membership. There is a background check that we do as well as a psychological analysis. And those are in place to protect you as well as the others. You are allowed to play with whom you want as long as your dominant has agreed. In which I know that you'll probably only be playing with Damien. But if he decides he wants to bring another Dom into your play then there will be a signed agreement. We also have "private" rooms. Again the quotations because it's not actually private, your demo is still being watched just not so openly. It is your Dominants job to provide aftercare. Every Submissive has to have a safe word."