New Book (SNEAK PEAK)

Sometimes life gives you lemons so you make lemonade but what do you do when life gives you rocks; Big, Gigantic fucking rocks???

I was always quiet, meek, mild, and humble. I minded my business and expected others to do the same. I was ordinary. I never overdressed, I never tried to bring attention to myself and I thought that if I stuck to Meek and Humble little me that the spirit's above would take care of me. But I think the demons beneath me had other plans.

All I wanted in life was my book store; Nami's Corner.

 And I was so close to having my own bookstore. So close I could fucking taste it. I had finally finished remodeling the building, setting up shelves, and making sure my inventory was together. My baby brother Graham had helped with everything even the hiring of my 4 employees. The Grand Opening was tomorrow.

But guess what???

I never got to show. I never got to cut the ribbon, my store never opened, the inventory was returned to sender because I was kidnapped.

So, I ask again. What do you do when life gives you Big, Gigantic fucking rocks?????

A/N:

My mind has been exploding with new book ideas and I am not going to lie I've been testing them out on paper. But this might be the one. I've been wanting to write  a book like this for a while and it's finally coming together.

Tell me what you guys think.

I promise will NOT Update in the new one more than I update in this one because like I said this book is my favorite and probably always will be because I relate to Aaliyah on so many level except the Queenpin and Assassin part. But Nami will be very relatable to myself as well.

The first chapter of the new book will be posted tonight. I currently working on the next chapter to this book. We're going to delve into the mind of the Arden Men in the next chapter so stay tuned.